"Hot Summer Seorita look Top Model"...Han Ye-seul X RISABAE, overwhelming Beautiful looks

Actor Han Ye-seul and RISABAE boasted Savoie special Beautiful looks.Han Ye-seul told his SNS on the 21st, I like Summer so much, Summer, I think of cocktails in the rising sun, sea, one wind and swimwear, and I think of Savoie special South America and Spanish hot summer in my past life. With the help of RISABAE, the goddess of cover makeup that transforms perfect, I tried Top Model this hot summer senorita look.I was a senorita like me. In the photo, RISABAE and Han Ye-seul, who are holding makeup brushes, have a friendly two-shot.Han Ye-seul boasted a sexy charm with long straight hair and dark makeup.Han Ye-seul and RISABAEs imposing attitude catches the eye, and the resemblance between RISABAE and Han Ye-seul also makes a surprise.Han Ye-seul recently opened a YouTube channel and is communicating with fans.

Actor Han Ye-seul and RISABAE boasted Savoie special Beautiful looks.

Han Ye-seul told his SNS on the 21st, "I like Summer so much, Summer, I think of cocktails in the rising sun, sea, One wind and swimwear, and I think of Savoie special South America and Spanish hot Summer in my past life. With the help of RISABAE, the goddess of cover makeup that transforms perfect, I tried Top Model this hot Summer senorita look. I was a senorita like me. "

In the photo, RISABAE and Han Ye-seul, who are holding makeup brushes, have a friendly two-shot. Han Ye-seul boasted a sexy charm with long straight hair and dark makeup.

Han Ye-seul and RISABAE's imposing attitude catches the eye, and the resemblance between RISABAE and Han Ye-seul also makes a surprise.

Han Ye-seul recently opened a YouTube channel and is communicating with fans.