Elf Princess Rane' Baekhyun fan love end king "Seventy thousand copies in the first place? I worry about the burden of fans"

Baekhyun appeared on MBC FM4U Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young (hereinafter referred to as Elf Princess Rane) which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 1st.Baekhyun, who made his comeback last month with his second mini album Delight, found Elf Princess Rane as his first activity after his comeback.DJ Kim Shin-Young commented, This is history. Baekhyun said, I did not choose it, but I wanted to see Shin Youngs sister for the first time.Baekhyun, who is known as a collaboration artisan, participated in a new song for a red puberty before the release of Delight and swept the music chart.Kim Shin-Young said, When Baekhyun enters, it is unconditionally Music Chart Top 100. I also foresaw the love of butterflies and cats with red puberty.It was so good as soon as I heard the song, I originally liked Ji-youngs voice, and the collaver proposal came in and I readily accepted it, Baekhyun replied.Recently, Baekhyuns Solo album has occupied the top of the Music chart, and EXOs album, which was released in the past, has also been reversed and is named the top 100.ExOel (fan club) you are making a lot of effort, Baekhyun thanked fans.In the meantime, Delight has occupied the record charts with sales of 700,000 copies in the first week of the album.I do not believe it, said Baekhyun. I bought too many albums for fans at EXO, so I bought them, and I told them to buy padding in winter, but I did not listen to them and bought an album.I feel like its a duty to buy an album and Im worried about it, he said. I can write it to myself and buy an album with the money left from my heart.The top-ranked committee on music broadcasts also put forward: Theres a scene that erases the lipstick that was in the teaser picture.I would like to try it, he said, introducing the teaser version of the dance as a committee.

Baekhyun appeared on MBC FM4U 'Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young' (hereinafter referred to as Elf Princess Rane') which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 1st.

Baekhyun, who made his comeback last month with his second Mini album 'Delight', found Elf Princess Rane' as his first activity after his comeback. DJ Kim Shin-Young commented, "This is history." Baekhyun said, "I did not choose it, but I wanted to see Shin Young's sister for the first time."

Baekhyun, who is known as a collaboration artisan, participated in a new song for a red puberty before the release of 'Delight' and swept the Music chart. Kim Shin-Young said, "When Baekhyun enters, it is unconditionally Music chart Top 100." "I also foresaw the love of butterflies and cats with red puberty."

"It was so good as soon as I heard the song, I originally liked Ji-young's voice, and the collaver proposal came in and I readily accepted it," Baekhyun replied.

Recently, Baekhyun's Solo album has occupied the top of the Music chart, and EXO's album, which was released in the past, has also been reversed and is named the top 100. "EXOel (fan club) you are making a lot of effort," Baekhyun thanked fans.

In the meantime, 'Delight' has occupied the record charts with sales of 700,000 copies in the first week of the album. "I do not believe it," said Baekhyun. "I bought too many albums for fans at EXO, so I bought them, and I told them to buy padding in winter, but I did not listen to them and bought an album."

"I feel like it's a duty to buy an album and I'm worried about it," he said. "I can write it to myself and buy an album with the money left from my heart."

The top-ranked committee on music broadcasts also put forward: "There's a scene that erases the lipstick that was in the teaser picture. I would like to try it, "he said, introducing the teaser version of the dance as a committee.