(G) I-DLE Minnie "Online Concert D-11" cute promotional fairy

Group (G)I-DLE member Minnie promoted Online Concert I-LAND: WHO AM I.(G) The official Instagram of I-DLE posted a photo on June 24, with an article entitled 2020 (G)I-DLE ONLINE CONCERT I-LAND: WHO AM I D-11.The picture shows Minnie, who expresses 11 with her fingers. She smiles freshly.Minnies dissipating small face size and distinctive features make her look more beautiful.Fans who encountered the photos responded such as Im looking forward to Concert, Its so beautiful and Sim Kung.delay stock

group (G)I-DLE member Minnie promoted Online Concert 'I-LAND: WHO AM I'.

(G) The official Instagram of I-DLE posted a photo on June 24, with an article entitled "2020 (G)I-DLE Online Concert 'I-LAND: WHO AM I' D-11".

The picture shows Minnie, who expresses 11 with her fingers. She smiles freshly. Minnie's dissipating small face size and distinctive features make her look more beautiful.

Fans who encountered the photos responded such as "I'm looking forward to Concert", "It's so beautiful" and "Sim Kung".

delay stock