"Full-up Confidence," Lee Ji-hye says, "The Visual Showdown I Hidden

Broadcaster Lee Ji-hye has been transformed into an Celebrity.Lee Ji-hye posted a picture on the 28th with an article entitled Today I am an Celebrity, I have forgotten and I have been living a long time, but I am confident (I write an application).Lee Ji-hye, who is in the public photo, shows Lee Ji-hye, who has transformed perfectly through makeup and hair, and the unbelievable visual that she is a mother of a child in her fourth year of marriage catches her eye.Meanwhile, Lee Ji-hye married a tax accountant in 2017 and has a daughter, Tae-ri, in her family.Photo = Lee Ji-hye Instagram

Broadcaster Lee Ji-hye has been transformed into an Celebrity.

Lee Ji-hye posted a picture on the 28th with an article entitled "Today I am an Celebrity, I have forgotten and I have been living a long time, but I am confident (I write an application).

Lee Ji-hye, who is in the public photo, shows Lee Ji-hye, who has transformed perfectly through makeup and hair, and the unbelievable visual that she is a mother of a child in her fourth year of marriage catches her eye.

Meanwhile, Lee Ji-hye married a tax accountant in 2017 and has a daughter, Tae-ri, in her family.

Photo = Lee Ji-hye Instagram