"Two Runs of Finals" Jordi Alba "Lee Min-ho Nice pitch...I'm glad to help you win."

Jordi Alba played a big role in the first leg of the doubleheader with SK at Jamsil-dong Stadium on the 11th, with 2 Hit for 4 at the end of the 7th.LG won 3-1 with a homer from Jordi Alba and a seven-inning, one-run run from starter Pitcher Lee Min-ho.Jordi Alba is running the homer division lead with 13 homers of the season.After Kyonggi Jordi Alba said, It is good to win the first Kyonggi doubleheader.The second Kyonggi seems to be able to feel good, he said. Lee Min-ho was excellent.I saw the wonderful figure of young Pitcher and I am glad that I helped him win. As for the moment when Seo Jin-yongs splitter was attacked and passed the right fence at the end of the seventh, he said, It was not a ball, but it had a good result.Lee Min-ho, who won his second season, said, Thank you for trying to make a winner without giving up. I am satisfied with the last thing I have bought.I am most satisfied that I didnt have a walk, he said. I always thank the Gangnam District Lee for his good results in throwing it to the lead of the Gangnam District Lee.Regarding the appearance of Jordi Albas homer after finishing the mound, I thought I was asked while watching Jordi Alba homer.I was grateful and happy for the other guys that I was on the terms of the winner after I came down.I threw seven innings perfectly well enough for Lee Min-ho to praise, and the Jinhae waters that followed were well prevented and Jung Woo-young even finished well, said Ryu Jung-il.In the attack, Jordi Albas two-point homer was crucial to the victory in the seventh inning.

Jordi Alba played a big role in the first leg of the doubleheader with SK at Jamsil-dong Stadium on the 11th, with 2 Hit for 4 at the end of the 7th. lg won 3-1 with a homer from Jordi Alba and a seven-inning, one-run run from starter Pitcher Lee Min-ho. Jordi Alba is running the homer division lead with 13 homers of the season.

After Kyonggi Jordi Alba said, "It is good to win the first Kyonggi doubleheader. The second Kyonggi seems to be able to feel good, "he said." Lee Min-ho was excellent. I saw the wonderful figure of young Pitcher and I am glad that I helped him win. " As for the moment when Seo Jin-yong's splitter was attacked and passed the right fence at the end of the seventh, he said, "It was not a ball, but it had a good result."

Lee Min-ho, who won his second season, said, “Thank you for trying to make a winner without giving up. I am satisfied with the last thing I have bought. “I am most satisfied that I didn’t have a walk,” he said. “I always thank the Gangnam District Lee for his good results in throwing it to the lead of the Gangnam District Lee.” Regarding the appearance of Jordi Alba's homer after finishing the mound, "I thought" I was 'asked' while watching Jordi Alba homer. “I was grateful and happy for the other guys that I was on the terms of the winner after I came down.”

“I threw seven innings perfectly well enough for Lee Min-ho to praise, and the Jinhae waters that followed were well prevented and Jung Woo-young even finished well,” said Ryu Jung-il. In the attack, Jordi Alba's two-point homer was crucial to the victory in the seventh inning. "