'Finals sports' lg Jordi Alba "Lee Min-ho pitching excellent, glad to help win"

It was a blow when really needed: LG Foreign hitter Roberto Jordi Alba, 26, dominated Kyonggi with a home run-leading destructive power.Jordi Alba led LG to a 3-1 victory over the second half of the double header with SK in the 2020 Shinhan Bank SOL KBO League at Jamsil-dong Stadium on the 11th.Jordi Alba, who hit a 130-kilometer forkball by Seo Jin-yong in the second inning at the end of the seventh inning, hit a two-run homer in the first inning.Still maintaining the lead in home runs.After Kyonggi, Jordi Alba said, I feel so good that I won the first Kyonggi of the double header and I think I can start the second Kyonggi with a good feeling.Jordi Alba, who made a decisive home run to win Lee Min-ho, who scored a 1-run 7-inning 6-hit with a starter, said, Lee Min-hos ball was so good and his pitch was excellent.It was a wonderful look of a young player and I was happy I could help you win, said Lee Min-hos pitch.Finally, Jordi Alba said, The weather is getting hot and we are trying to replenish moisture and we will do our best to show good shape in the future.

It was a blow when really needed: lg Foreign Hitter Roberto Jordi Alba, 26, dominated Kyonggi with a home run-leading destructive power.

Jordi Alba led lg to a 3-1 victory over the second half of the double header with SK in the 2020 Shinhan Bank SOL KBO League at Jamsil-dong Stadium on the 11th.

Jordi Alba, who Hit a 130-kilometer forkball by Seo Jin-yong in the second inning at the end of the seventh inning, Hit a two-run homer in the first inning. Still maintaining the lead in home runs.

After Kyonggi, Jordi Alba said, "I feel so good that I won the first Kyonggi of the double header and I think I can start the second Kyonggi with a good feeling."

Jordi Alba, who made a decisive home run to win Lee Min-ho, who scored a 1-run 7-inning 6-Hit with a starter, said, "Lee Min-ho's ball was so good and his pitch was excellent. It was a wonderful look of a young player and I was happy I could help you win," said Lee Min-ho's pitch.

Finally, Jordi Alba said, "The weather is getting hot and we are trying to replenish moisture and we will do our best to show good shape in the future."