"Jeong Hee" Baekhyun "Collabo? Lee Moon-se and the emotionally wet ballad hagapa"

EXO Baekhyun was reborn as a Collabo artisan.On MBC radio Noons Hope Song Kim Shin-Young broadcast on the 1st (Monday), EXO Baekhyun, who made a comeback with his new album Delight (Delight), appeared.On this day, DJ Kim Shin-Young mentioned the Collabo song with Ahn Ji-young, a red-haired adolescent, and said, It is a Collabo artisan who Mr. Baekhyun knows.If Mr. Baekhyun calls, hes in the Top Ten, he praised.Mr. Ji-young recorded and sent me a guide, and it was so good from the beginning; I was so fanatic since my debut that I was very happy to sing (the duet), Baekhyun said.When asked about the Collabo standard, he said, I do not think there is a standard. In fact, I do not have so many Collabo offers.When the Collabo offer comes, I listen to the song and think that I can do well and I can fit well. If I talk to the company, I think it is going to be promoted (at the company). Asked if there was a singer he wanted to do Collabo, he replied: I want to try it with senior Lee Moon-se, with a emotionally wet ballad (I want to try).The Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young is broadcast every day from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. on MBC FM4U (91.9 MHz in the metropolitan area), and can be heard through PC and smartphone applications mini.iMBC Cha Hye-mi  Photos

EXO Baekhyun was reborn as a Collabo artisan.

On mbc radio "Noon's Hope Song Kim Shin-Young" broadcast on the 1st (Monday), EXO Baekhyun, who made a comeback with his new album "Delight" (Delight), appeared.

On this day, DJ Kim Shin-Young mentioned the Collabo song with Ahn Ji-young, a red-haired adolescent, and said, "It is a Collabo artisan who Mr. Baekhyun knows. "If Mr. Baekhyun calls, he's in the Top Ten," he praised.

"Mr. Ji-young recorded and sent me a guide, and it was so good from the beginning; I was so fanatic since my debut that I was very happy to sing (the duet)," Baekhyun said.

When asked about the Collabo standard, he said, "I do not think there is a standard. In fact, I do not have so many Collabo offers. When the Collabo offer comes, I listen to the song and think that 'I can do well' and 'I can fit well'. If I talk to the company, I think it is going to be promoted (at the company). "

Asked if there was a Singer he wanted to do Collabo, he replied: "I want to try it with senior Lee Moon-se, with a emotionally wet ballad (I want to try).

"The Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young" is broadcast every day from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. on mbc FM4U (91.9 MHz in the metropolitan area), and can be heard through PC and smartphone applications "mini".

imbc Cha Hye-mi Photos