End 'The King' Kim Go-eun Min-ho, followed by Lee Jung-jin Bill Viola: The Passing Happy Endings'

The SBS gilt drama The King - The Lord of Eternity, which was broadcast on the 12th, featured a scene in which Jung Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun) and Lee Min-ho together were playing Lee Jung-jin.On this day, Jung Tae-eul encountered Lee-rim. Jung Tae-eul put Lee-rim into space-time with a gun at his head.Irim threatened, If your nephew returns the world, you will have no memory of this.Igon found Irim with the contrast. Irim fled the scene, but soon he was caught. Irim said, Who are you chasing me?Why are you holding a sword? Igon said, I am an emperor and the sword is mine.Lee soon recognized Lee. Lee said, I behead the reverse.Jung Tae-eul returned to Korea with Irims Bill Viola: The Passing. Jung Tae-eul, who was alert, was saddened by the fact that he had no Igon.To Jeong Tae-eul, Why was it late? I had to bring Young-yi back to the station and find a way again, so I was late to open the door of the whole universe.I thought I could not remember if I found it. Jung Tae-eun replied, But did you find me? I wanted to see you forget me. I tried to tell you again if I forgot. I am the emperor of the Korean Empire.But how did you remember that when the two worlds flowed differently? Jung Tae-eun replied, I have missed that. I have had a lot of things. I havent even said this yet. I love you. You love me so much, confessed Jeong Tae-eul. This is how its done.I love you too much, he said.

The SBS gilt drama "The King - The Lord of Eternity," which was broadcast on the 12th, featured a scene in which Jung Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun) and Lee Min-ho together were playing Lee Jung-jin.

On this day, Jung Tae-eul encountered Lee-rim. Jung Tae-eul put Lee-rim into space-time with a gun at his head. Irim threatened, "If your nephew returns the world, you will have no Memory of this."

Igon found Irim with the contrast. Irim fled the scene, but soon he was caught. Irim said, "Who are you chasing me? "Why are you holding a sword?" Igon said, "I am an emperor and the sword is mine."

Lee soon recognized Lee. Lee said, "I behead the reverse."

Jung Tae-eul returned to Korea with Irim's Bill Viola: The Passing. Jung Tae-eul, who was alert, was saddened by the fact that he had no Igon.

To Jeong Tae-eul, "Why was it late?" I had to bring Young-yi back to the station and find a way again, so I was late to open the door of the whole universe. I thought I could not remember if I found it. "Jung Tae-eun replied," But did you find me? "

"I wanted to see you forget me. I tried to tell you again if I forgot. I am the emperor of the Korean Empire. But how did you remember that when the two worlds flowed differently? "Jung Tae-eun replied," I have missed that. I have had a lot of things. "

"I haven't even said this yet. I love you. You love me so much," confessed Jeong Tae-eul. "This is how it's done. I love you too much, "he said.