End 'The King' Kim Go-eun, Lee Min-ho forgot...Kiss After Love Confessions

SBSs Golden Earth Drama The King - The Lord of Eternity broadcast on the 12th featured Lee Min-ho searching for Jung Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun).On this day, Jung Tae-eul encountered Lee-rim. Jung Tae-eul put Lee-rim into space-time with a gun at his head.Irim threatened, If your nephew returns the world, you will have no memory of this. Jung Tae-eul said, So I feel sick.The brilliant memory was all in the middle of it. Irim pressed Jung Tae-eul once again. Irim said, I cant shoot here. Nothing flows. But Jung Tae-eul said, I dont know.If no one has shot yet, he said firmly to the end.Meanwhile, Irrim, along with the contrast, tried to kill his younger nephew, who was a young man, and then Irgon and the contrast appeared to confront the group of Irrim and Irrim.Irim fled the scene, but was soon caught by Igon, who said, Who are you chasing me? Why are you holding a sign sword?I am an emperor and the sine black is mine, Igon said.Emperor just died in my hands, and why are you Emperor? Irim said, embarrassed. But soon he recognized Egon. The prince was big.The ink is already yours. You are this one. He foresaw his fate. Igon is the head of Leerim, saying, I behead the reverse. In the moment, Leerim began to pass Bill Viola: The Passing. Jung Tae-eul returned to Korea with Bill Viola: The Passing.Jung Tae-eul spent his daily life without forgetting Lee Gon.But Igon appeared again, and Igon went through the world and searched for the situation. After many trials and errors, Igon finally found the situation.I havent told you this yet. I love you. You love me so much, Lee said to Jung Tae-eun.I love you too much, he said.

SBS's Golden Earth Drama "The King - The Lord of Eternity" broadcast on the 12th featured Lee Min-ho searching for Jung Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun).

On this day, Jung Tae-eul encountered Lee-rim. Jung Tae-eul put Lee-rim into space-time with a gun at his head. Irim threatened, "If your nephew returns the world, you will have no Memory of this." Jung Tae-eul said, "So I feel sick. The brilliant Memory was all in the middle of it. "

Irim pressed Jung Tae-eul once again. Irim said, "I can't shoot here. Nothing flows." But Jung Tae-eul said, "I don't know. If no one has shot yet, "he said firmly to the End.

Meanwhile, Irrim, along with the contrast, tried to kill his younger nephew, who was a young man, and then Irgon and the contrast appeared to confront the group of Irrim and Irrim.

Irim fled the scene, but was soon caught by Igon, who said, "Who are you chasing me? Why are you holding a sign sword?" "I am an Emperor and the sine black is mine," Igon said.

"Emperor just died in my hands, and why are you Emperor?" Irim said, embarrassed. But soon he recognized Egon. "The prince was big. The ink is already yours. You are this one. "He foresaw his fate. "Igon is the head of Leerim, saying," I behead the reverse. "

In the moment, Leerim began to pass Bill Viola: The Passing. Jung Tae-eul returned to Korea with Bill Viola: The Passing. Jung Tae-eul spent his daily life without forgetting Lee Gon.

But Igon appeared again, and Igon went through the world and searched for the situation. After many trials and errors, Igon finally found the situation. "I haven't told you this yet. I love you. You love me so much," Lee said to Jung Tae-eun. I love you too much, "he said.