'The King' Lee Min-ho, Lee Jung-jin Church parallel World back...Do you forget Kim Go-eun?

In The King: The Monarch of Eternity, Lee Min-ho brought Lee Jung-jin back to Church and reversed parallel World.In the 16th episode of SBS gilt drama The King: The King (the last episode), which was broadcast on the night of the 12th, the final story of the parallel World romance between Korean Empire Emperor Lee Gon (Lee Min-ho) and Korean criminal Jung Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun) was drawn.On the day of The King, Korean Empires 1994 reverse night, Lee Gon, along with the guard captain Cho Young (Woo Do-hwan), infiltrated to catch the Reversal Irim.Even if Im wrong, Young has to use you to use Reversal Irim, Igon ordered.But Cho said, Im sorry, Your Majesty, I have to use my lord. He said he would prioritize keeping the enemy rather than catching the Reversal.Lee said, I am not alone tonight, but I was confused by the fate that started to change from the past by chasing the contrast that ran ahead of me.At that time, Reversals night young Igon pulled a knife against Irim in the past, and at that moment the glass on the ceiling broke, and Irim missed the full-scale out of his hand and Igon appeared with the contrast.However, in the chaotic gap, Irim again held the man-pa-sik in his hand, and at that moment the man-pa-sik sculpture in the hands of Igon and Jeong Tae-eul turned into ashes.Irim ran to the forest with a full-scale effigy, where he found a dimension door leading to parallel World and said, I was right, I was right.This is the door to another world. At that moment, Igon appears and knifes Irim.Irim did not know the long-faced Igon and asked, Who are you chasing me? And Igon said, I am the emperor of Korean Empire, the owner of the sword, and the person who will enforce the punishment given to you.Lee said, The sky is down, the earth is helping the spirit, and the sun and the moon are shaped and the mountain is formed in the shape of the mountain stream. He said, I am the master of the manga-style.At that moment, Jung Tae-eul succeeded in shooting and eliminating Irim in a gap of dimension. He cried and said, You have succeeded. Then I can not come back.SBS is provided.

In 'The King: The Monarch of Eternity', Lee Min-ho brought Lee Jung-jin back to Church and reversed parallel World.

In the 16th episode of SBS gilt drama "The King: The King" (the last episode), which was broadcast on the night of the 12th, the final story of the parallel World romance between Korean Empire Emperor Lee Gon (Lee Min-ho) and Korean criminal Jung Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun) was drawn.

On the day of "The King", Korean Empire's 1994 reverse night, Lee Gon, along with the guard captain Cho Young (Woo Do-hwan), infiltrated to catch the Reversal Irim. "Even if I'm wrong, Young has to use you to use Reversal Irim," Igon ordered.

But Cho said, "I'm sorry, Your Majesty, I have to use my lord." He said he would prioritize keeping the enemy rather than catching the Reversal. Lee said, "I am not alone tonight," but I was confused by the fate that started to change from the past by chasing the contrast that ran ahead of me.

At that time, Reversal's night young Igon pulled a knife against Irim in the past, and at that moment the glass on the ceiling broke, and Irim missed the full-scale out of his hand and Igon appeared with the contrast. However, in the chaotic gap, Irim again held the man-pa-sik in his hand, and at that moment the man-pa-sik sculpture in the hands of Igon and Jeong Tae-eul turned into ashes.

Irim ran to the forest with a full-scale effigy, where he found a dimension door leading to parallel World and said, "I was right, I was right. This is the door to another World. "

At that moment, Igon appears and knifes Irim. Irim did not know the long-faced Igon and asked, "Who are you chasing me?" And Igon said, "I am the emperor of Korean Empire, the owner of the sword, and the person who will enforce the punishment given to you."

Lee said, "The sky is down, the earth is helping the spirit, and the sun and the moon are shaped and the mountain is formed in the shape of the mountain stream." He said, "I am the master of the manga-style."

At that moment, Jung Tae-eul succeeded in shooting and eliminating Irim in a gap of dimension. He cried and said, "You have succeeded. Then I can not come back."

SBS is provided.