'The King' Lee Jung-jin, full of blood, make up creeps..."

The King Lee Jung-jin released a picture of a blood-covered make-up.On the 5th, Actor Lee Jung-jin wrote on his Instagram, #The King Eternal Monarch. Tonight 14 times! Fitchlock. Who is it?!And released a chilling make-up photo.Lee Jung-jin in the photo creates a dreadful atmosphere in a blood-stained shirt; the blood make-up around her neck is eerie.Lee Jung-jin, despite his brutal make-up, showed off his handsome appearance and boasted a brilliant appearance.The netizens responded such as I am scared, I will get worse where I am, I am a villain but attractive, I would have been hard to make up and The KingLee Jung-jin plays the role of Lee Lim, the half-brother of the Korean emperor Lee Gon (Lee Min-ho) in the SBS gilt drama The King: Monarch of Eternity, showing a different villain every time.The King has three episodes to go until the end of the race.Photo Lee Jung-jin SNS
The King Lee Jung-jin released a picture of a blood-covered make-up.On the 5th, Actor Lee Jung-jin wrote on his Instagram, #The King Eternal Monarch. Tonight 14 times! Fitchlock. Who is it?!And released a chilling make-up photo.Lee Jung-jin in the photo creates a dreadful atmosphere in a blood-stained shirt; the blood make-up around her neck is eerie.Lee Jung-jin, despite his brutal make-up, showed off his handsome appearance and boasted a brilliant appearance.The netizens responded such as I am scared, I will get worse where I am, I am a villain but attractive, I would have been hard to make up and The KingLee Jung-jin plays the role of Lee Lim, the half-brother of the Korean emperor Lee Gon (Lee Min-ho) in the SBS gilt drama The King: Monarch of Eternity, showing a different villain every time.The King has three episodes to go until the end of the race.Photo Lee Jung-jin SNS

'The King' Lee Jung-jin released a picture of a blood-covered make-up.

On the 5th, Actor Lee Jung-jin wrote on his Instagram, "#The King Eternal Monarch. Tonight 14 times! Fitchlock. Who is it?! "And released a chilling make-up photo.

Lee Jung-jin in the photo creates a dreadful atmosphere in a blood-stained shirt; the blood make-up around her neck is eerie. Lee Jung-jin, despite his brutal make-up, showed off his handsome appearance and boasted a brilliant appearance.

The netizens responded such as "I am scared", "I will get worse where I am", "I am a villain but attractive", "I would have been hard to make up" and "The King"

Lee Jung-jin plays the role of Lee Lim, the half-brother of the Korean emperor Lee Gon (Lee Min-ho) in the SBS gilt drama 'The King: Monarch of Eternity', showing a different villain every time. 'The King' has three episodes to go until the end of the race.

Photo Lee Jung-jin SNS