DoReMi Market' Jung Dong-won X Kim Kang Hoon, EXO 'Girlfriend' Failure OH MY GIRL 'Bung' Success 'Celebrity Life'

DoReMi Market Jung Dong-won and Kim Kang Hoon succeeded in the second round.Trot singer Jung Dong-won and actor Kim Kang Hoon appeared on TVN Amazing Saturday - Doremi Market broadcast on the 20th.Jung Dong-won, who is with his two-year-old brother Kim Kang Hoon, said, I think I should come to my two-year-old brother only after being the youngest, and I think it will be fun with my brother.I think I can write the lyrics soon because I memorize the lyrics soon.Kim Kang Hoon also expressed his desire to play Top Model in the Hall of Fame, saying, I count to be a winner, I do not talk to my friends when I play soccer with my friends.EXOs Gril X Friend was Shi Chonggui in the first round with the black man Samgyetang.The members expected that they would be able to fit smoothly in the words of winter season song.But the full-scale problem became Shi Chonggui and all of the members fell into a menbung; Jung Dong-won, who was particularly confident, said: Im sorry.I dont know, he said, not a few words.The members who failed in the first attempt went to the second Top Model after the whole spacing.Kim Kang Hoon and Jung Dong-won played a big role and raised expectations for the correct answer, but failed unfortunately.Kim Kang Hoon and Jung Dong-won laughed as they picked up the fallen pop with their hands after the popping burst.The last three times were heard again, but the members opinions were endlessly divided. The last words were Bum and Bum, but the correct answer was no one thought.Kim Dong-Hyun said that he mentioned  before writing the correct answer, but he was not sure if there was a word .After the first round of failure, the snack round was followed by a soda start-up. Kim Kang Hoon unexpectedly won the first prize in the snack game.Kim Dong-Hyun, Pio and other snack game bottoms followed in turn and Park Na-rae and Jung Dong-won succeeded in matching the correct answer.In the second round, OH MY GIRLs BUNGEE was Shi Chonggui, while Kim Kang Hoon, who listened to the song, expressed confidence that he knows it.However, the second round made the members difficult with a long length of 41 characters.Kim Kang Hoon and Jung Dong-won showed a sharp decline in tension over time, and the Amazing Saturday members made a resolution for the two.Finally, Hyeris tact was activated and finally succeeded in acquiring a foot-size bang.Photo = TVN broadcast screen
DoReMi Market Jung Dong-won and Kim Kang Hoon succeeded in the second round.Trot singer Jung Dong-won and actor Kim Kang Hoon appeared on TVN Amazing Saturday - Doremi Market broadcast on the 20th.Jung Dong-won, who is with his two-year-old brother Kim Kang Hoon, said, I think I should come to my two-year-old brother only after being the youngest, and I think it will be fun with my brother.I think I can write the lyrics soon because I memorize the lyrics soon.Kim Kang Hoon also expressed his desire to play Top Model in the Hall of Fame, saying, I count to be a winner, I do not talk to my friends when I play soccer with my friends.EXOs Gril X Friend was Shi Chonggui in the first round with the black man Samgyetang.The members expected that they would be able to fit smoothly in the words of winter season song.But the full-scale problem became Shi Chonggui and all of the members fell into a menbung; Jung Dong-won, who was particularly confident, said: Im sorry.I dont know, he said, not a few words.The members who failed in the first attempt went to the second Top Model after the whole spacing.Kim Kang Hoon and Jung Dong-won played a big role and raised expectations for the correct answer, but failed unfortunately.Kim Kang Hoon and Jung Dong-won laughed as they picked up the fallen pop with their hands after the popping burst.The last three times were heard again, but the members opinions were endlessly divided. The last words were Bum and Bum, but the correct answer was no one thought.Kim Dong-Hyun said that he mentioned  before writing the correct answer, but he was not sure if there was a word .After the first round of failure, the snack round was followed by a soda start-up. Kim Kang Hoon unexpectedly won the first prize in the snack game.Kim Dong-Hyun, Pio and other snack game bottoms followed in turn and Park Na-rae and Jung Dong-won succeeded in matching the correct answer.In the second round, OH MY GIRLs BUNGEE was Shi Chonggui, while Kim Kang Hoon, who listened to the song, expressed confidence that he knows it.However, the second round made the members difficult with a long length of 41 characters.Kim Kang Hoon and Jung Dong-won showed a sharp decline in tension over time, and the Amazing Saturday members made a resolution for the two.Finally, Hyeris tact was activated and finally succeeded in acquiring a foot-size bang.Photo = TVN broadcast screen

DoReMi Market' Jung Dong-won and Kim Kang Hoon succeeded in the second round.

Trot singer Jung Dong-won and actor Kim Kang Hoon appeared on TVN Amazing Saturday - DoReMi Market' broadcast on the 20th.

Jung Dong-won, who is with his two-year-old brother Kim Kang Hoon, said, "I think I should come to my two-year-old brother only after being the youngest, and I think it will be fun with my brother."

"I think I can write the lyrics soon because I memorize the lyrics soon."

Kim Kang Hoon also expressed his desire to play Top Model in the Hall of Fame, saying, "I count to be a winner, I do not talk to my friends when I play soccer with my friends."

EXO's 'Gril X Friend' was Shi Chonggui in the first round with the black man Samgyetang. The members expected that they would be able to fit smoothly in the words of winter season song.

But the full-scale problem became Shi Chonggui and all of the members fell into a menbung; Jung Dong-won, who was particularly confident, said: "I'm sorry. I don't know," he said, not a few words.

The members who failed in the first attempt went to the second Top Model after the whole spacing. Kim Kang Hoon and Jung Dong-won played a big role and raised expectations for the correct answer, but failed unfortunately. Kim Kang Hoon and Jung Dong-won laughed as they picked up the fallen pop with their hands after the popping burst.

The last three times were heard again, but the members' opinions were endlessly divided. The last words were 'Bum' and 'Bum', but the correct answer was 'no one thought'. Kim Dong-Hyun said that he mentioned '' before writing the correct answer, but he was not sure if there was a word ''.

After the first round of failure, the snack round was followed by a soda start-up. Kim Kang Hoon unexpectedly won the first prize in the snack Game. Kim Dong-Hyun, Pio and other snack Game bottoms followed in turn and Park Na-rae and Jung Dong-won succeeded in matching the correct answer.

In the second round, OH MY GIRL's "BUNGEE" was Shi Chonggui, while Kim Kang Hoon, who listened to the song, expressed confidence that he "knows it." However, the second round made the members difficult with a long length of 41 characters.

Kim Kang Hoon and Jung Dong-won showed a sharp decline in tension over time, and the Amazing Saturday members made a resolution for the two. Finally, Hyeri's tact was activated and finally succeeded in acquiring a foot-size bang.

Photo = TVN broadcast screen