'Sweet Life' Jung Kyung-ho "Kim Joon-wan Can Feel Cold or ITZY is a naughty joke"

Jung Kyung-ho described Kim Joon-wan as the person who is very good in terms of skill and who is the best person to do to the patient, not the person who is not the person who is cold because he is trying to give accurate information to the patient without emotion.Kim Joon-wan also said that the word dere is the right person.I also think that the hospital director is cold in front of me, but he expresses his affection in his own way, and when he is with his 99th grade friends, he is a naughty person, he said.Finally, when asked if he wanted to say something to Kim Joon-wan himself, he said, I do not want to say this to Jun Wan yet. Fortunately, I want to give you the last thing I want to say to Jun Wan after the next season, I do not want to leave Jun Wan.Jung Kyung-ho appeared as a cold and cool professor of thoracic surgery, showing a charismatic appearance every time, and the love line with Iksun (Kwak Sun-young) started and gathered topics with warmer and sweeter eyes than anyone else.In addition, he showed fresh chemistry with his colleagues and showed his true doctor for the patient and gave impression and joy to viewers.Finally, Jung Kyung-ho said, Thank you to everyone who has watched, and I will show you a better picture in the future.
Jung Kyung-ho described Kim Joon-wan as the person who is very good in terms of skill and who is the best person to do to the patient, not the person who is not the person who is cold because he is trying to give accurate information to the patient without emotion.Kim Joon-wan also said that the word dere is the right person.I also think that the hospital director is cold in front of me, but he expresses his affection in his own way, and when he is with his 99th grade friends, he is a naughty person, he said.Finally, when asked if he wanted to say something to Kim Joon-wan himself, he said, I do not want to say this to Jun Wan yet. Fortunately, I want to give you the last thing I want to say to Jun Wan after the next season, I do not want to leave Jun Wan.Jung Kyung-ho appeared as a cold and cool professor of thoracic surgery, showing a charismatic appearance every time, and the love line with Iksun (Kwak Sun-young) started and gathered topics with warmer and sweeter eyes than anyone else.In addition, he showed fresh chemistry with his colleagues and showed his true doctor for the patient and gave impression and joy to viewers.Finally, Jung Kyung-ho said, Thank you to everyone who has watched, and I will show you a better picture in the future.

Jung Kyung-ho described Kim Joon-wan as “the person who is very good in terms of skill and who is the best person to do to the patient, not the person who is not the person who is cold because he is trying to give accurate information to the patient without emotion.” Kim Joon-wan also said that the word 'dere' is the right person. “I also think that the hospital director is cold in front of me, but he expresses his affection in his own way, and when he is with his 99th grade friends, he is a naughty person,” he said.

Finally, when asked if he wanted to say something to Kim Joon-wan himself, he said, "I do not want to say this to Jun Wan yet." "Fortunately, I want to give you the last thing I want to say to Jun Wan after the next season, I do not want to leave Jun Wan."

Jung Kyung-ho appeared as a cold and cool professor of thoracic surgery, showing a charismatic appearance every time, and the love line with Iksun (Kwak Sun-young) started and gathered topics with warmer and sweeter eyes than anyone else. In addition, he showed fresh chemistry with his colleagues and showed his true doctor for the patient and gave impression and joy to viewers.

Finally, Jung Kyung-ho said, "Thank You to everyone who has watched, and I will show you a better picture in the future."