"I think it's 'happy' when I see 'horrible rookie' Lee Min-ho "Jordi Alba homer"

LG Twins Lee Min-ho, 19, was outspoken; he set the record for the most pitching balls after his professional debut, giving the team a valuable victory.Lee Min-ho started the fifth game (the first game of the doubleheader) between the team against the SK Wyverns in the 2020 KBO League at Seoul Jamsil-dongBaseball Park on the 11th, throwing 112 balls in seven innings, scoring one run in one strikeout with six hits, seven strikeouts and one strikeout, and winning two wins (1 loss) of the season.LG won 3-1 on the day.Lee Min-ho, who made his first appearance in nine days, came up to 148km high in the Four Sim fastball, mixing sliders, curves and forkballs with a fastball, and silenced the SK line.Roberto Jordi Albas two-run homer in the seventh inning, which was 1-1 against Lee Min-hos back-to-back, was the final.After Kyonggi Lee Min-ho said, Its good that the team won. Im so grateful that you tried to make the winner, not give up.Today Kyonggi is content except for the last dunes - the most satisfying without a walk.Gangnam District is grateful to my brother for the good results of throwing it as the lead of the Gangnam District, he said.How did it feel to see Jordi Albas homer in the seventh after a back-to-back fight in the seventh? Lee Min-ho thought, Yes.I was so grateful and happy for my batters that I was a winner after coming down (from Mound).I had a perfect seven innings as much as I wanted to praise Lee Min-ho, said Ryu Jung-il, who praised Lee Min-ho for his pitching. I put it in the seventh inning because I thought he would throw up to 110 pitches because he had a lot of rest.

LG Twins Lee Min-ho, 19, was outspoken; he set the record for the most pitching balls after his professional debut, giving the team a valuable victory.

Lee Min-ho started the fifth game (the first game of the doubleheader) between the team against the SK Wyverns in the 2020 KBO League at Seoul Jamsil-dong Baseball park on the 11th, throwing 112 balls in seven innings, scoring one run in one strikeout with six Hits, seven strikeouts and one strikeout, and winning two wins (1 loss) of the season. LG won 3-1 on the day.

Lee Min-ho, who made his first appearance in nine days, came up to 148km high in the Four Sim fastball, mixing sliders, curves and forkballs with a fastball, and silenced the SK line. Roberto Jordi Alba's two-run homer in the seventh inning, which was 1-1 against Lee Min-ho's back-to-back, was the final.

After Kyonggi Lee Min-ho said, “It’s good that the team won. I’m so grateful that you tried to make the winner, not give up. Today Kyonggi is content except for the last dunes - the most satisfying without a walk. “Gangnam District is grateful to my brother for the good results of throwing it as the lead of the Gangnam District,” he said.

How did it feel to see Jordi Alba's homer in the seventh after a back-to-back fight in the seventh? Lee Min-ho thought, "Yes." “I was so grateful and happy for my batters that I was a winner after coming down (from Mound).

“I had a perfect seven innings as much as I wanted to praise Lee Min-ho,” said Ryu Jung-il, who praised Lee Min-ho for his pitching. “I put it in the seventh inning because I thought he would throw up to 110 pitches because he had a lot of rest.”