'Convenience store morning star' Hidang Ji Chang-wook, the wrong old Kim Yoo-jung and three years ago Kiss Convenience store

Ji Chang-wook and Kim Yoo-jung have a relationship in Convenience store.In the SBS new gilt drama Convenience store morning star which was first broadcast on the 19th, the first meeting of Choi Dae-heon (Ji Chang-wook) and Kim Yoo-jung was drawn.Choi Dae-heon is a full-bodied but heartwarming man who is late for an appointment with GFriend to save a cat at risk on the side of the road.GFriend said, My brother is a good person, a really good person, but he does not fit with me. Choi Dae-heon said, No.We fit well, but GFriend returned all the gifts he received and left.The star asked Choi Dae-heon to buy a cigarette, but he did not listen to Choi Dae-heon.So the star suddenly kissed Choi Dae-heon and said, This is my concern. It is my first time that I have told you to quit smoking.Then, the star took the number of Choi Dae-heon and said, Be careful, brother, I do not know what to do with my brother.Three years later, Choi Dae-heon was interviewed by the star in the Convenience store where he was the manager.Choi Dae-heon remembered him and tried to stay away as far as possible, but eventually he hired Alvaro.Choi Dae-heon then suspected the star of the star when he found out that the money was missing from the safe. Thats what my mother took.I do not listen to my story, but I judge it freely. Choi Dae-heon went on a date with GFriend Yoo Yeon-ju (Han Seon-hwa), and Jeong Sae-byeol continued to show his favor toward Choi Dae-heon.

Ji Chang-wook and Kim Yoo-jung have a relationship in 'Convenience store'.

In the SBS new gilt drama "Convenience store morning star" which was first broadcast on the 19th, the first meeting of Choi Dae-heon (Ji Chang-wook) and Kim Yoo-jung was drawn.

Choi Dae-heon is a full-bodied but heartwarming man who is late for an appointment with GFriend to save a cat at risk on the side of the road. GFriend said, "My brother is a good person, a really good person, but he does not fit with me." Choi Dae-heon said, "No. We fit well, "but GFriend returned all the gifts he received and left.

The star asked Choi Dae-heon to buy a cigarette, but he did not listen to Choi Dae-heon. So the star suddenly Kissed Choi Dae-heon and said, "This is my concern. It is my first time that I have told you to quit smoking."

Then, the star took the number of Choi Dae-heon and said, "Be careful, brother, I do not know what to do with my brother."

Three years later, Choi Dae-heon was interviewed by the star in the Convenience store where he was the manager. Choi Dae-heon remembered him and tried to stay away as far as possible, but eventually he hired Alvaro.

Choi Dae-heon then suspected the star of the star when he found out that the money was missing from the safe. "That's what my mother took. I do not listen to my story, but I judge it freely. "

Choi Dae-heon went on a date with GFriend Yoo Yeon-ju (Han Seon-hwa), and Jeong Sae-byeol continued to show his favor toward Choi Dae-heon.