'Convenience store morning star' Kim Yoo-jung Ji Chang-wook, Kiss god from the first episode...Are you okay with minor X adult skinship?

Actor Ji Chang-wook and Kim Yoo-jung overcame the 12-year-old gap and formed a love line.However, some people are worried about the skinship scene of minors and adults.In SBSs new gilt drama Convenience store morning star (playplayed by Son Geun-joo, directed by Lee Myung-woo), which was first broadcast on the night of the 19th, Kiss god of Ji Chang-wook (Choi Dae-heon) and Kim Yoo-jung (Jung Sae-sung) got on the air.On this day, Choi Dae-heon refused to ask for a friend and a friend who had a cigarette errand. Hey, students.I am a grown-up and I am a little bit more young in a wonderful job. At the end of Jeong Dae-hyun, Jeong-Sun-Sun said, Wait a minute. He flew to Choi Dae-heon and kissed him.The first person who told me to quit smoking, my brothers phone number? And Choi Dae-heon said the number, distracted.Choi Dae-heon, who was immediately alerted, said, What is this? Do not save it.I do not know what I will do, he said. Do not even call me at night. Then I am busy. After this scene, three years pass in the drama.The 22-year-old star will be reunited as Choi Dae-heon enters the part-time job of the Convenience store as the manager.Two of the actors Age cars are seven years old, but there are voices that they are uncomfortable with the scenes of minors and adults.Some netizens responded such as Controversy over selection, Can this be done in the drama that the whole family sees, I am embarrassed and Is 2020 right?Fortunately, Convenience store morning star has now finished its first broadcast, and after that, Ji Chang-wook and Kim Yoo-jung will be full-fledged love stories.I hope there will be no controversial scenes again, as the crew explained by the family comedy drama.

Actor Ji Chang-wook and Kim Yoo-jung overcame the 12-year-old gap and formed a love line. However, some people are worried about the skinship scene of minors and adults.

In SBS's new gilt drama "Convenience store morning star (playplayed by Son Geun-joo, directed by Lee Myung-woo), which was first broadcast on the night of the 19th, Kiss god of Ji Chang-wook (Choi Dae-heon) and Kim Yoo-jung (Jung Sae-sung) got on the air.

On this day, Choi Dae-heon refused to ask for a friend and a friend who had a cigarette errand. "Hey, students. I am a grown-up and I am a little bit more young in a wonderful job. "

At the end of Jeong Dae-hyun, Jeong-Sun-Sun said, "Wait a minute." He flew to Choi Dae-heon and kissed him. The first person who told me to quit smoking, my brother's phone number?" And Choi Dae-heon said the number, distracted.

Choi Dae-heon, who was immediately alerted, said, "What is this? Do not save it." I do not know what I will do, "he said." Do not even call me at night. Then I am busy. "

After this scene, three years pass in the drama. The 22-year-old star will be reunited as Choi Dae-heon enters the part-time job of the Convenience store as the manAger.

Two of the Actors' Age cars are seven years old, but there are voices that they are uncomfortable with the scenes of minors and adults. Some netizens responded such as "Controversy over selection", "Can this be done in the drama that the whole family sees", "I am embarrassed" and "Is 2020 right?"

Fortunately, 'Convenience store morning star' has now finished its first broadcast, and after that, Ji Chang-wook and Kim Yoo-jung will be full-fledged love stories. I hope there will be no controversial scenes again, as the crew explained by the "family comedy drama".