'Convenience store morning star' Kim Yoo-jung, Work with perfect overpower "True woman with fist"

Kim Yoo-jung showed his intense first appearance with colorful action.On the 19th, SBS drama Convenience store Morning Star was first broadcast.On this day, Kim Yoo-jung showed off his long straight hair in uniform.But the star was on his way to rescue a friend caught by Work with (Park Jin-joo), and said, I ran and I was hiding, but it made me feel better.Youre behind, he said, leaving a warning message.The threat of Work with did not stop even in the warning of the star, and the star alone overpowered a number of Work with groups.Work with then tailed, I will not tell you to come in with Work, but I do not hit women.So, the star laughed at Work with, saying, A true woman is talking with her fist.

Kim Yoo-jung showed his intense first appearance with colorful action.

On the 19th, SBS drama Convenience store Morning Star was first broadcast.

On this day, Kim Yoo-jung showed off his long straight hair in uniform. But the star was on his way to rescue a friend caught by Work with (Park Jin-joo), and said, "I ran and I was hiding, but it made me feel better. You’re behind,” he said, leaving a warning message.

The threat of Work with did not stop even in the warning of the star, and the star alone overpowered a number of Work with groups. Work with then tailed, "I will not tell you to come in with Work, but I do not hit women."

So, the star laughed at Work with, saying, "A true woman is talking with her fist."