'Convenience store morning star' Kim Yoo-jung surprises Kiss on Ji Chang-wook "I don't know what I'm going to do with my brother"

Ji Chang-wook and Kim Yoo-jung, the Convenience store star, kissed their first meeting.In the SBS drama Convenience store Morning Star, which was first broadcast on the 19th, the first meeting between Choi Dae-heon (Ji Chang-wook) and Kim Yoo-jung was drawn.Choi Dae-heon appeared in front of the star after being drunk after being separated by his girlfriend.I asked for a shuffle to buy three cigarettes at the Convenience store, and Ji Chang-wook refused, saying, Are you crazy? Am I funny?But Kim Yoo-jung asked for an errand with a stretching charm, and Choi Dae-heon handed over the silver band and said, Get off if you want.Be an adult and be a youth in something a little more wonderful.So, Jung Sung-bum said, My brother is the first person to tell me to quit smoking. He kissed Choi Dae-heon and got a phone number.He also provoked me to say, I do not know what to do with my brother.

Ji Chang-wook and Kim Yoo-jung, the Convenience store star, Kissed their first meeting.

In the SBS drama Convenience store Morning Star, which was first broadcast on the 19th, the first meeting between Choi Dae-heon (Ji Chang-wook) and Kim Yoo-jung was drawn.

Choi Dae-heon appeared in front of the star after being drunk after being separated by his girlfriend. "I asked for a shuffle to buy three cigarettes at the Convenience store," and Ji Chang-wook refused, saying, "Are you crazy? Am I funny?"

But Kim Yoo-jung asked for an errand with a stretching charm, and Choi Dae-heon handed over the silver band and said, "Get off if you want. “Be an adult and be a youth in something a little more wonderful.”

So, Jung Sung-bum said, "My brother is the first person to tell me to quit smoking." He Kissed Choi Dae-heon and got a phone number. He also provoked me to say, "I do not know what to do with my brother."