Kim Yoo-jung, 'Convenience store morning star', appears intensely with Park Jin-joo overpowered with fist

Convenience store morning star Kim Yoo-jung beat Park Jin-joo with fistOn the 19th, SBS new gilt drama Convenience store morning star parody the movie Sunny in the first episode.On this day, Kim Yoo-jung ran to the roof where his friends were caught. The star lowered his pants and took a posture in his skirt. I jumped and was hiding, but my body was released?Youre dead. Im so tired. What is the flower of the flower? Ill save the right person.Then, the star hit several people alone, and the nosebleeded opponent (Park Jin-joo) said, I will not tell you to come in in the future.A real woman is talking with her fist, she said.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

'Convenience store morning star' Kim Yoo-jung beat Park Jin-joo with fist

On the 19th, sbs new gilt Drama 'Convenience store morning star' parody the movie Sunny' in the first episode.

On this day, Kim Yoo-jung ran to the roof where his friends were caught. The star lowered his pants and took a posture in his skirt. "I jumped and was hiding, but my body was released? You're dead. I'm so tired. "What is the flower of the flower? I'll save the right person."

Then, the star hit several people alone, and the nosebleeded opponent (Park Jin-joo) said, "I will not tell you to come in in the future." A real woman is talking with her fist," she said.

Photo = sbs Broadcasting Screen