'Convenience store morning star' Ji Chang-wook X Kim Yoo-jung, first meeting, kiss "Be careful brother"

In the SBS gilt drama Convenience store morning star which was first broadcast on the afternoon of the 19th, Kim Yoo-jung was against Choi Dae-heon (Ji Chang-wook).On this day, the star said to Choi Dae-heon, Can not you buy me three mensols at the Convenience store?Choi Dae-heon refused, saying, Are you drunk? But I fell into a lovely star.But what came back was candy: Hey students, get that kind of adult and put your energy into productive work, said Choi Dae-heon, who was a double-faced man.The star approached Choi Dae-heon and kissed her, then said, This is the price I was worried about. Its my first time Ive asked you to quit smoking. Numbers?Choi Dae-heon stopped when she called the number, and the star stored Choi Dae-heons number and said, Be careful, brother, I dont know what to do with my brother.

In the SBS gilt drama "Convenience store morning star" which was first broadcast on the afternoon of the 19th, Kim Yoo-jung was against Choi Dae-heon (Ji Chang-wook).

On this day, the star said to Choi Dae-heon, "Can not you buy me three mensols at the Convenience store?" Choi Dae-heon refused, saying, "Are you drunk?" But I fell into a Lovely star.

But what came back was candy: "Hey students, get that kind of adult and put your energy into productive work," said Choi Dae-heon, who was a "double-faced" man. The star approached Choi Dae-heon and kissed her, then said, "This is the price I was worried about. It's my first time I've asked you to quit smoking. Numbers?"

Choi Dae-heon stopped when she called the number, and the star stored Choi Dae-heon's number and said, "Be careful, brother, I don't know what to do with my brother."