'Convenience store morning star' Ji Chang-wook, Kim Yoo-jung and Convenience store The Slap..' ManAger vs Alba '

Ji Chang-wook and Kim Yoo-jung met at the Convenience store.In the SBS new gilt drama Convenience store morning star (playwright Son Geun-joo, director Lee Myung-woo), Choi Dae-heon (Ji Chang-wook) and Kim Yoo-jung (played by Convenience store manager - Alba) were broadcast on the 19th.On the day of the broadcast, the star of the uniform told Choi Dae-heon, Do not buy three pieces of Soboro Mensol from the Convenience store, it seems like a good person.Choi Dae-heon appeared with a black plastic bag, even though he said, Im not a good person, you guys, Im funny. Where do you want to buy a cigarette?But it was candy, and Choi Dae-heon said, Get off if you want, youre bone-sweeping, youre grown up and youre going to be a youth in a wonderful job.It is the first time that a brother who told me to quit smoking is interested.Three years later, Choi Dae-heon and Jeong Sae-byeol made The Slap as Convenience store manager and Alba.I came to see an Alba interview, said Jeong Sae-byeol, but Choi Dae-heon recalled the past, saying, Its cold, these Feelings with a dagger stuck in their chests.I can go to work tomorrow, Choi Dae-heon said, I am suspicious.I feel sorry for the manager GFriend. Michael will see me every day now, and then I will fall in love with my girlfriend.Please tell GFriend that I am sorry in advance. Choi Dae-heon turned to the star, saying, This is serious. Its Age to get dementia. Get yourself together and work.Meanwhile, Han Dal-sik (Peum Mun-seok) told Choi Dae-heon, who emptied the Convenience store, Your Alba is a mess while calling friends from the Convenience store parasol.It is Feelings at the beach mud festival hall.

Ji Chang-wook and Kim Yoo-jung met at the Convenience store.

In the SBS new gilt drama "Convenience store morning star" (playwright Son Geun-joo, director Lee Myung-woo), Choi Dae-heon (Ji Chang-wook) and Kim Yoo-jung (played by Convenience store manAger - Alba) were broadcast on the 19th.

On the day of the broadcast, the star of the uniform told Choi Dae-heon, "Do not buy three pieces of Soboro Mensol from the Convenience store, it seems like a good person."

Choi Dae-heon appeared with a black plastic bag, even though he said, "I'm not a good person, you guys, I'm funny. Where do you want to buy a cigarette?"

But it was candy, and Choi Dae-heon said, "Get off if you want, you're bone-sweeping, you're grown up and you're going to be a youth in a wonderful job."

"It is the first time that a brother who told me to quit smoking is interested."

Three years later, Choi Dae-heon and Jeong Sae-byeol made The Slap as Convenience store manAger and Alba.

"I came to see an Alba interview," said Jeong Sae-byeol, but Choi Dae-heon recalled the past, saying, "It's cold, these Feelings with a dagger stuck in their chests."

"I can go to work tomorrow," Choi Dae-heon said, "I am suspicious."

"I feel sorry for the manAger GFriend. Michael will see me every day now, and then I will fall in love with my girlfriend. Please tell GFriend that I am sorry in advance. "

Choi Dae-heon turned to the star, saying, "This is serious. It's Age to get dementia. Get yourself together and work."

Meanwhile, Han Dal-sik (Peum Mun-seok) told Choi Dae-heon, who emptied the Convenience store, "Your Alba is a mess while calling friends from the Convenience store parasol. It is Feelings at the beach mud festival hall. "