Choi Siwon, social media impersonator, asks for "no donation ever asked."

Group Super Junior Choi Siwon has called on social media to beware of impersonating accounts.On the first day, Choi Siwon wrote in his official SNS account, There is a fact that you have to tell me before the festival of yesterday.I received a report that there is an account that funds donations by impersonating me. In the public photos, a person who impersonates Choi Siwon set up a profile photo of Choi Siwon and then asked several people to donate funds.In the meantime, Choi Siwon said: Please be careful: only sponsoring the official site or legal foundation, a nonprofit within the boundaries of the law.Also, I do not request a 1:1 chat for my personal account in connection with the donation. Choi Siwon then released the account ID and repeatedly called it caution.Earlier on March 31, Choi Siwon appeared on the online concert Super Junior Beyond Live.Heres a specialization in Choi Siwon Instagram posts:I have a fact to tell you before the afterlife of yesterdays festival.I received a report that I have an account that funds donations under the guise of me.Please be careful.We are sponsoring only the official site, the legal foundation, and the nonprofit within the boundaries of the law.Also, I dont request a 1:1 chat with my personal account regarding the donation.Watch out!

Group Super Junior Choi Siwon has called on social media to beware of impersonating accounts.

On the first day, Choi Siwon wrote in his official SNS account, "There is a fact that you have to tell me before the festival of yesterday. I received a report that there is an account that funds donations by impersonating me. "

In the public photos, a person who impersonates Choi Siwon set up a profile photo of Choi Siwon and then asked several people to donate funds.

In the meantime, Choi Siwon said: "Please be careful: only sponsoring the official site or legal foundation, a nonprofit within the boundaries of the law. Also, I do not request a 1:1 chat for my personal account in connection with the donation. "

Choi Siwon then released the account ID and repeatedly called it "caution."

Earlier on March 31, Choi Siwon appeared on the online Concert 'Super Junior Beyond Live'.

Here's a specialization in Choi Siwon Instagram posts:

I have a fact to tell you before the afterlife of yesterday's festival.

I received a report that I have an account that funds donations under the guise of me.

Please be careful.

We are sponsoring only the official site, the legal foundation, and the nonprofit within the boundaries of the law.

Also, I don't request a 1:1 chat with my personal account regarding the donation.

Watch out!