Choi Siwon "SNS impersonation donation Fundraising caution, 1:1 chat request NO"

Super Junior Choi Siwon has warned against accounts that fundraise donations by impersonating themselves.Choi Siwon said on his Instagram account on the 1st, I received a report that there is an account that funds donations by impersonating me; please be careful.I also do not ask for a 1:1 chat with my personal account in connection with the donation, he added.In addition, an account impersonating Choi Siwon released a 1:1 chat that captured messages asking fans to donate.Meanwhile, Super Junior, which Choi Siwon belongs to, met music fans around the world through Super Juniors new concept online paid concert Beyond the SUPER SHOW (Beyond the WWE Super Show-Down), which is broadcast live on Naver V LIVE on the 31st.I have a fact to tell you before the afterlife of yesterdays festival.Ive been informed that there is an account that funds donations under the guise of me. Please be careful.We are sponsoring only the official site, the legal foundation, and the nonprofit within the boundaries of the law.Also, I dont request a 1:1 chat with my personal account regarding the donation.Watch out!

Super Junior Choi Siwon has warned against accounts that fundraise donations by impersonating themselves.

Choi Siwon said on his Instagram account on the 1st, "I received a report that there is an account that funds donations by impersonating me; please be careful."

"I also do not ask for a 1:1 chat with my personal account in connection with the donation," he added.

In addition, an account impersonating Choi Siwon released a 1:1 chat that captured messages asking fans to donate.

Meanwhile, Super Junior, which Choi Siwon belongs to, met Music fans around the world through Super Junior's new concept online paid Concert 'Beyond the SUPER SHOW' ('Beyond the WWE Super Show-Down'), which is broadcast live on Naver V LIVE on the 31st.

I have a fact to tell you before the afterlife of yesterday's festival.

I've been informed that there is an account that funds donations under the guise of me. Please be careful. We are sponsoring only the official site, the legal foundation, and the nonprofit within the boundaries of the law.

Also, I don't request a 1:1 chat with my personal account regarding the donation.

Watch out!