Choi Siwon, social media impersonation victim's call to "get tipped off of Donation fundraiser"

Choi Siwon has called on you to be careful about your SNS impersonation account.Choi Siwon said on his instagram on the 1st, I received a report that there is an account to raise money for Donation by impersonating me.I hope you will be careful. He is sponsoring only official sites, legal foundations, and nonprofit organizations within the boundaries of the law.I also do not request a 1:1 chat with a personal account in connection with Donation. In the photo released together, someone impersonated Choi Siwon and asked fans to raise money for Donation.On the other hand, Choi Siwons group Super Junior will be on the online concert Beyond Love Live!(Beyond LIVE) has been concluded.I have a message to inform you before yesterdays festival. Ive been informed that I have an account to raise money. Please be careful.We are sponsoring only the official site, the legal foundation, and the nonprofit within the boundaries of the law.I also dont ask for a one-on-one chat with my personal account regarding Donation. Be careful!

Choi Siwon has called on you to be careful about your SNS impersonation account.

Choi Siwon said on his instagram on the 1st, "I received a report that there is an account to raise money for Donation by impersonating me. I hope you will be careful. "He is sponsoring only official sites, legal foundations, and nonprofit organizations within the boundaries of the law. I also do not request a 1:1 chat with a personal account in connection with Donation. " In the photo released together, someone impersonated Choi Siwon and asked fans to raise money for Donation.

On the other hand, Choi Siwon's group Super Junior will be on the online Concert 'Beyond Love Live! (Beyond LIVE)' has been concluded.

I have a message to inform you before yesterday's festival. I've been informed that I have an account to raise money. Please be careful. We are sponsoring only the official site, the legal foundation, and the nonprofit within the boundaries of the law. I also don't ask for a one-on-one chat with my personal account regarding Donation. Be careful!