Choi Siwon "SNS impersonation account is donation Fundraising, not me"

Group Super Junior Choi Siwon is hurting its impersonation account.On the first day, Choi Siwon posted an article on his SNS, starting with There is a fact to tell you before yesterdays festival.He added: I have been informed that I have an account that funds donations under the guise of me. Please be careful.We are sponsoring only the official site, the legal foundation, and the nonprofit organization within the boundaries of the law. Finally, he shared his account ID, saying, I will be careful, and once again warned him.Meanwhile, Choi Siwon appeared on the online concert Super Junior Beyond Live on the 31st of last month.Specialized in Choi SiwonI have a message to inform you before yesterdays festival. Ive been informed that I have an account for fundraising donations. Please be careful.I sponsor only the official site, or the legal foundation, or the nonprofit within the boundaries of the law; and I also dont ask for 1:1 chats with my personal account in connection with the donation.

Group Super Junior Choi Siwon is hurting its impersonation account.

On the first day, Choi Siwon posted an article on his SNS, starting with "There is a fact to tell you before yesterday's festival."

He added: "I have been informed that I have an account that funds donations under the guise of me. Please be careful. We are sponsoring only the official site, the legal foundation, and the nonprofit organization within the boundaries of the law. "

Finally, he shared his account ID, saying, "I will be careful," and once again warned him.

Meanwhile, Choi Siwon appeared on the online Concert 'Super Junior Beyond Live' on the 31st of last month.

Specialized in Choi Siwon

I have a message to inform you before yesterday's festival. I've been informed that I have an account for Fundraising donations. Please be careful.

I sponsor only the official site, or the legal foundation, or the nonprofit within the boundaries of the law; and I also don't ask for 1:1 chats with my personal account in connection with the donation.