Choi Siwon "SNS impersonation account goes to donation Fundraising...beware"

Group Super Junior Choi Siwon has revealed to be careful of SNS impersonation accounts.Choi Siwon said on his instagram on the 1st, I have a fact to tell you before the festival of yesterday.Ive been informed that there is an account that funds donations under the guise of me. Please be careful.We are sponsoring only the official site, the legal foundation, and the nonprofit within the boundaries of the law.I also do not ask for 1:1 chat with my personal account in connection with the donation. In the public photos, a person who impersonates Choi Siwon profiles a photo of Choi Siwon and asks several people to donate funds.In particular, Choi Siwon released the account ID and added, Beware!Meanwhile, Choi Siwon appeared on the online concert Super Junior Beyond Live on the 31st of last month.Here is a specialization in Choi Siwon writing:I have a message to inform you before yesterdays festival. Ive been informed that I have an account for fundraising donations. Please be careful.I sponsor only the official site, or the legal foundation, or the nonprofit within the boundaries of the law; and I also do not request a 1:1 chat from my personal account regarding the donation.Watch out!Photo = DB

Group Super Junior Choi Siwon has revealed to be careful of SNS impersonation accounts.

Choi Siwon said on his instagram on the 1st, "I have a fact to tell you before the festival of yesterday. I've been informed that there is an account that funds donations under the guise of me. Please be careful. We are sponsoring only the official site, the legal foundation, and the nonprofit within the boundaries of the law. I also do not ask for 1:1 chat with my personal account in connection with the donation. "

In the public photos, a person who impersonates Choi Siwon profiles a photo of Choi Siwon and asks several people to donate funds.

In particular, Choi Siwon released the account ID and added, "Beware!"

Meanwhile, Choi Siwon appeared on the online Concert 'Super Junior Beyond Live' on the 31st of last month.

Here is a specialization in Choi Siwon writing:

I have a message to inform you before yesterday's festival. I've been informed that I have an account for Fundraising donations. Please be careful.

I sponsor only the official site, or the legal foundation, or the nonprofit within the boundaries of the law; and I also do not request a 1:1 chat from my personal account regarding the donation. Watch out!

Photo = DB