Choi Siwon's impersonation victim appeal "I don't ask for SNS donation"

Group Super Junior Choi Siwon appealed for the damage of SNS impersonation and called attention.Choi said on his SNS Instagram on the 1st, I have a fact that I have to tell you before the festival of yesterday. I received a report that there is an account that raises donations by impersonating me.I hope you will be careful.We are sponsoring only official sites, legal foundations, and nonprofit organizations within the boundaries of the law.I also do not ask for a one-on-one chat with my personal account in connection with the donation. In the public photos, Choi Siwon impersonator is captured with a profile of Choi Siwons photo and a message asking for donation.Choi Siwon released the account ID and added, Be careful.Choi Siwon appeared in the online Concert Super Junior Beyond Live on the 31st of last month.

Group Super Junior Choi Siwon appealed for the damage of SNS impersonation and called attention.

Choi said on his SNS Instagram on the 1st, "I have a fact that I have to tell you before the festival of yesterday. I received a report that there is an account that raises donations by impersonating me. I hope you will be careful.”

“We are sponsoring only official sites, legal foundations, and nonprofit organizations within the boundaries of the law. I also do not ask for a one-on-one chat with my personal account in connection with the donation. "

In the public photos, Choi Siwon impersonator is captured with a profile of Choi Siwon's photo and a message asking for donation. Choi Siwon released the account ID and added, "Be careful."

Choi Siwon appeared in the online Concert Super Junior Beyond Live on the 31st of last month.