Choi Siwon impersonation victim's call to state

Group Super Junior Choi Siwon warned him that he had an SNS account that funds donations by impersonating himself.Choi Siwon posted on his SNS Instagram on the 1st, I received a tip that there is an account that funds donations by impersonating me; please be careful.I am sponsoring only public sites, legal foundations, and nonprofit organizations within the boundaries of the law, he said. I do not ask for a 1:1 chat on my personal account in connection with donations.Photos released by Choi Siwon show a message from a person who impersonated Choi Siwon asking for a donation fundraising with a profile of Choi Siwons photo.

group Super Junior Choi Siwon warned him that he had an SNS account that funds donations by impersonating himself.

Choi Siwon posted on his SNS Instagram on the 1st, "I received a tip that there is an account that funds donations by impersonating me; please be careful."

"I am sponsoring only public sites, legal foundations, and nonprofit organizations within the boundaries of the law," he said. "I do not ask for a 1:1 chat on my personal account in connection with donations."

Photos released by Choi Siwon show a message from a person who impersonated Choi Siwon asking for a donation Fundraising with a profile of Choi Siwon's photo.