Choi Siwon, impersonating SNS account victim, calls for caution..."I don't ask for a one-on-one Donation."

Choi Siwon posted a long article and photos on the Instagram on the 1st, saying, There is something to inform.I was informed that I had an account that was raising money for me, he said.Im only sponsoring the official site, the legal foundation, and the nonprofit organization within the boundaries of the law, he added. I dont ask for a one-on-one chat on my personal account with Donation.The account seems to have approached fans by exploiting Choi Siwons special representative of the UNICEF Korea Committee and UNICEF East Asia Pacific Ambassador.Choi Siwon has released the ID of the impersonation account together, but this account is now deleted.
Choi Siwon posted a long article and photos on the Instagram on the 1st, saying, There is something to inform.I was informed that I had an account that was raising money for me, he said.Im only sponsoring the official site, the legal foundation, and the nonprofit organization within the boundaries of the law, he added. I dont ask for a one-on-one chat on my personal account with Donation.The account seems to have approached fans by exploiting Choi Siwons special representative of the UNICEF Korea Committee and UNICEF East Asia Pacific Ambassador.Choi Siwon has released the ID of the impersonation account together, but this account is now deleted.

Choi Siwon posted a long article and photos on the Instagram on the 1st, saying, "There is something to inform."

“I was informed that I had an account that was raising money for me,” he said.

“I’m only sponsoring the official site, the legal foundation, and the nonprofit organization within the boundaries of the law,” he added. “I don’t ask for a one-on-one chat on my personal account with Donation.”

The account seems to have approached fans by exploiting Choi Siwon's special representative of the UNICEF Korea Committee and UNICEF East Asia Pacific Ambassador.

Choi Siwon has released the ID of the impersonation account together, but this account is now deleted.