Choi Siwon, cautionary on impersonating SNS "doesn't ask for 1:1 chats on Donation"

Singer and actor Choi Siwon has called attention to the impersonation SNS account.Choi Siwon said on his SNS on the 1st, I have a fact to tell you before the festival of yesterday.I received a report that there is an account that raises money for me, impersonating me. Please be careful. Choi Siwon then said: We are only sponsoring public sites or legal foundations, nonprofits within the boundaries of the law.I also do not ask for a one-on-one chat with my personal account in connection with Donation. Be careful!Choi Siwon is a special representative of the UNICEF Korea Committee and a goodwill ambassador to the UNICEF East Asia Pacific region. He is warm to many people through social contribution activities such as constant donation and service.Choi Siwon seems to have posted a direct warning to prevent more people from being hurt by the impersonation SNS account.Meanwhile, Choi Siwon appears on MBC Cinematic Drama SF8 - Augmented Bean Pods and shows various charms in the current web entertainment Suzu Returns 4.

Singer and actor Choi Siwon has called attention to the impersonation SNS account.

Choi Siwon said on his SNS on the 1st, "I have a fact to tell you before the festival of yesterday. I received a report that there is an account that raises money for me, impersonating me. Please be careful. "

Choi Siwon then said: "We are only sponsoring public sites or legal foundations, nonprofits within the boundaries of the law. I also do not ask for a one-on-one chat with my personal account in connection with Donation. Be careful!"

Choi Siwon is a special representative of the UNICEF Korea Committee and a goodwill ambassador to the UNICEF East Asia Pacific region. He is warm to many people through social contribution activities such as constant Donation and service.

Choi Siwon seems to have posted a direct warning to prevent more people from being hurt by the impersonation SNS account.

Meanwhile, Choi Siwon appears on MBC 'Cinematic Drama SF8 - Augmented Bean Pods' and shows various charms in the current web entertainment 'Suzu Returns 4'.