Choi Siwon, a purious, "attentional call to Fundraising a false donation."

Super Junior Choi Siwon has warned him by revealing the fraud act of impersonating himself and making donations online.Choi Siwon publicly announced to fans on the 1st that he had been fundraising donations by impersonating himself on his SNS.The photo shows a person who impersonates Choi Siwon to join the donation with a personal message to the fan.Choi Siwon said: I was informed that there was something I needed to tell you before the aftershock of yesterdays festival, that I had an account that was fundraising the donation by impersonating me.Please be careful, he said.He said: We are only sponsoring official sites or legal foundations, nonprofits within the boundaries of the law.I also do not request a 1:1 chat with my personal account in connection with the donation. Choi Siwon is one of the artists who has been steadily practicing donations and services through Unicef and others.Meanwhile, Super Junior hosted the non-face-to-face Beyond the SUPER SHOW (Beyond the WWE Super Show-Down) at 3 p.m. on May 31st (Korea time), touching global fans.

Super Junior Choi Siwon has warned him by revealing the 'fraud' act of impersonating himself and making donations online.

Choi Siwon publicly announced to fans on the 1st that he had been Fundraising donations by impersonating himself on his SNS. The photo shows a person who impersonates Choi Siwon to join the donation with a personal message to the fan.

Choi Siwon said: “I was informed that there was something I needed to tell you before the aftershock of yesterday’s festival, that I had an account that was Fundraising the donation by impersonating me. Please be careful," he said.

He said: "We are only sponsoring official sites or legal foundations, nonprofits within the boundaries of the law. I also do not request a 1:1 chat with my personal account in connection with the donation. "

Choi Siwon is one of the artists who has been steadily practicing donations and services through Unicef and others.

Meanwhile, Super Junior hosted the non-face-to-face "Beyond the SUPER SHOW" (Beyond the WWE Super Show-Down) at 3 p.m. on May 31st (Korea time), touching global fans.