Choi Siwon impersonation damage "I don't Fundraising donations from SNS"

Group Super Junior Choi Siwon has revealed to be careful of SNS impersonation accounts.Choi Siwon told SNS today (on the 1st) I have a fact to tell you before the afterlife of yesterdays festival.I was informed that there was an account that funds donations under the guise of me. Please be careful. We are sponsoring only official sites or legal foundations, nonprofit organizations within the boundaries of the law.I also do not request a 1:1 chat with my personal account regarding the donation. In the public photos, Choi Siwon impersonator is captured with a profile of Choi Siwons photo and a message asking for donation funding.Choi Siwon released the account ID and added: Beware.Choi Siwon appeared on the online Concert Super Junior Beyond Live on the 31st of last month.

Group Super Junior Choi Siwon has revealed to be careful of SNS impersonation accounts.

Choi Siwon told SNS today (on the 1st) "I have a fact to tell you before the afterlife of yesterday's festival. I was informed that there was an account that funds donations under the guise of me. Please be careful. "

"We are sponsoring only official sites or legal foundations, nonprofit organizations within the boundaries of the law. I also do not request a 1:1 chat with my personal account regarding the donation. "

In the public photos, Choi Siwon impersonator is captured with a profile of Choi Siwon's photo and a message asking for donation funding. Choi Siwon released the account ID and added: "Beware."

Choi Siwon appeared on the online Concert 'Super Junior Beyond Live' on the 31st of last month.