Sun-yeong Ahn, Cheonghak-dong hair also have Perfect match digestion "beautiful, complimented by Friends"

Broadcaster Sun-yeong Ahn has revealed her routine.On the 23rd, Sun-yeong Ahn said through his Instagram, I could not close my hair and ran out with Cheonghak-dong hair, but I was pretty between the two (?I feel good because the Friends praised me. Sun-yeong Ahn in the public photo boasts a beauty that does not bow to the 5 to 5 garma.In particular, Sun-yeong Ahn is impressed by his long legs despite sitting.On the other hand, Sun-yeong Ahn has one male in 2013 with Husband and marriage.Photo: Sun-yeong Ahn Instagram

Broadcaster Sun-yeong Ahn has revealed her routine.

On the 23rd, Sun-yeong Ahn said through his Instagram, "I could not close my hair and ran out with Cheonghak-dong hair, but I was pretty between the two (? I feel good because the Friends praised me. "

Sun-yeong Ahn in the public photo boasts a beauty that does not bow to the 5 to 5 garma. In particular, Sun-yeong Ahn is impressed by his long legs despite sitting.

On the other hand, Sun-yeong Ahn has one male in 2013 with Husband and marriage.

Photo: Sun-yeong Ahn Instagram