Kim Go-eun, Tae-eul under the cherry tree, "I've already done the last time"

Actor Kim Go-eun expressed his regrets ahead of the end of The King: Lord of Eternity.Kim Go-eun posted a picture on June 11th with an article entitled Tomorrows Dirking Eternal Monarch is already the last time.In the photo, Kim Go-eun is looking at the staff who are preparing to shoot in a Taekwondo suit written as Jeong Tae-eul, which is the role of the drama.Netizens responded Tomorrow is the last time, I am sorry, I will use my own room until the end.park jung-min

Actor Kim Go-eun expressed his regrets ahead of the end of "The King: Lord of Eternity".

Kim Go-eun posted a picture on June 11th with an article entitled "Tomorrow's Dirking Eternal Monarch is already the last time".

In the photo, Kim Go-eun is looking at the staff who are preparing to shoot in a Taekwondo suit written as "Jeong Tae-eul", which is the role of the drama.

Netizens responded "Tomorrow is the last time", "I am sorry, I will use my own room until the end".

park jung-min