EXO Chen, Inkigayo' surprise appearance ..marriage first capture after the first capture

Group EXO Chen has been around for a long time. It has been a long time since Marriage and the news.On SBS Inkigayo, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 7th, Baekhyun defeated Ohmy Girl and red puberty and won first place in the first week of June.The trophy winner, Baekhyun, said, Thank you. And EXO members came up on stage to celebrate Baekhyuns number one spot.The EXO members, wearing hats and masks, were delighted together, celebrating Baekhyuns number one spot.Baekhyun wanted to leave the moment at No. 1 as a photo; EXO members gathered in the center of the stage for the filming, when Chen was also captured.It was the first time since the marriage and childbirth news, so attention was focused.Meanwhile, Chen announced the marriage at the same time with the news of the pregnancy of a non-entertainer woman Friend in January, There is a woman friend who wants to be with her all her life.I wanted to communicate with the company and consult with the members so that I would not be surprised by the sudden news. Then, blessing came.I am deeply grateful to the members who have congratulated me and I am deeply grateful to the fans who are giving me too much love to me.Since then, Chen has posted a marriage ceremony privately, and on April 29, she held her daughter in her arms.

group EXO Chen has been around for a long time. It has been a long time since marriage and the news.

On SBS Inkigayo', which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 7th, Baekhyun defeated Ohmy Girl and red puberty and won first place in the first week of June.

The trophy winner, Baekhyun, said, "Thank You." And EXO members came up on stage to celebrate Baekhyun's number one spot. The EXO members, wearing hats and masks, were delighted together, celebrating Baekhyun's number one spot.

Baekhyun wanted to leave the moment at No. 1 as a photo; EXO members gathered in the center of the stage for the filming, when Chen was also captured. It was the first time since the marriage and childbirth news, so attention was focused.

Meanwhile, Chen announced the marriage at the same time with the news of the pregnancy of a non-entertainer woman Friend in January, "There is a woman Friend who wants to be with her all her life. I wanted to communicate with the company and consult with the members so that I would not be surprised by the sudden news. "Then, blessing came. “I am deeply grateful to the members who have congratulated me and I am deeply grateful to the fans who are giving me too much love to me.”

Since then, Chen has posted a marriage ceremony privately, and on April 29, she held her daughter in her arms.