"I'm a Happy Man" Han Ji-eun, birthday hit on set...gift pile 'inspired'

Actor Han Ji-eun has celebrated his birthday on the set of Lame International.Han Ji-eun posted photos on his personal SNS on the 8th, saying, Thanks to everyone, I had a very happy birthday on the spot.In the photo, Han Ji-eun was shown on his birthday at the MBC drama Lame International.Han Ji-eun in the photo is smiling with a happy smile between various gifts and bouquets.Han Ji-eun said, I was late, but I wanted to thank you. Thank you for your congratulations. How do you know?I am a very happy person, thank you for making me feel like a loved one, and I am not enough, but I will do better than that, he said.Han Ji-eun is appearing as a new Italian in Lame Internet.han ji-eun SNS

Actor Han Ji-eun has celebrated his birthday on the set of 'Lame International'.

Han Ji-eun posted photos on his personal SNS on the 8th, saying, "Thanks to everyone, I had a very happy birthday on the spot."

In the photo, Han Ji-eun was shown on his birthday at the MBC Drama 'Lame International'. Han Ji-eun in the photo is smiling with a happy smile between various gifts and bouquets.

Han Ji-eun said, "I was late, but I wanted to thank you. Thank you for your congratulations. How do you know?"

"I am a very happy person, thank you for making me feel like a loved one, and I am not enough, but I will do better than that," he said.

Han Ji-eun is appearing as a new Italian in 'Lame Internet'.

Han Ji-eun SNS