Kim Mincer, who resembles Park Bo-gum, said, "I am right.

Kim Minseo, who appeared as a high school student resembling Park Bo-gum in Whatever Asks, said he would not follow Park Bo-gum, Confessions, who followed the topic.Kim Minseo, on his YouTube channel Minceo Gongi on the 7th, said, I will admit that I will now admit. Park Bo-gum like?I posted a video titled Frankly Talk.Kim Minseo said in the video, I will acknowledge what I will acknowledge and explain it. He said, Is it true that Park Bo-gum followed?I honestly did it, Confessions said.Kim Minseo appeared on KBS Joy Whatever Question broadcast on May 25th.He was introduced as a park bo-gum-like high school on this broadcast and said, It is unfair because of Park bo-gum.The reason was that the netizens said that they resembled Park Bo-gum with photos posted on SNS.I did not think I was ugly, but I would like to be ugly compared to him, he said.He also repeatedly told his troubles by saying, I get a bad interest. There were even people who hit the back of the head while on the road.After the broadcast of Whatever Ask, Kim Minseo received a lot of interest from netizens, and some Flaming through his SNS I sue Flaming all!.Kim Minseo said in this video, If you excuse not excuse.If you go back and honestly resemble Park Bo-gum, will not everyone feel better? He said, You will like all seven people in ten except those who have your own personality.I think I have passed the road. He then did not post his own posts, which became famous, and said he would like this rumor to be sorted out.I didnt post (the post), but I liked it so much.I liked to say that I resembled Park Bo-gum or was handsome, but seven people in the ten were following Park Bo-gum. So I enjoyed it a little.I honestly enjoyed it, he said.I am not degrading Park Bo-gum. I was not deliberately trying to defamate him. I am innocent.In addition, he explained the reason why he was following Park Bo-gums head (hairstyle), favorite clothes, and Halloween costume.I have been following it, but I am sorry that I did not follow it, he said. I think I was rash at that time.Kim Minseo said, I do not have any idea that I was trying to follow Park Bo-gum on purpose. But after the broadcast, I want to find my charm.So, this is why I take this video without correction in front of me. He also said, I do not follow the tail of my mouth, but my mouth is slightly up.I would like to ask you to understand that because you go to an aviation crew academy and practice smiling naturally so that your mouth goes up.I will not let you follow Park Bo-gum in the future, he said.I would like to see Minseo, Kim Minseo, my charm, not the labels of second park bo-gum and Bobburger as good images like other ordinary people.Kim Minseo explained the article that was posted in some online communities recently as a class student like himself.I want to say that it is not really real, he said. I do not like to see the video that is wandering around like this and I hate that I really did it or other friends think it is.Please ignore any evidenceless posts or other posts. If you have any more explanations, please contact me. I will explain everything unconditionally.Im sorry, he said.

Kim Minseo, who appeared as a high school student resembling Park Bo-gum in 'Whatever Asks', said he would not follow Park Bo-gum, Confessions, who followed the topic.

Kim Minseo, on his YouTube channel 'Minceo Gongi' on the 7th, said, 'I will admit that I will now admit. Park Bo-gum like? I posted a video titled 'Frankly Talk'.

Kim Minseo said in the video, "I will acknowledge what I will acknowledge and explain it." He said, "Is it true that Park Bo-gum followed? I honestly did it," Confessions said.

Kim Minseo appeared on KBS Joy 'Whatever Question' broadcast on May 25th. He was introduced as a "Park Bo-gum-like high school" on this broadcast and said, "It is unfair because of Park Bo-gum." The reason was that the netizens said that they resembled Park Bo-gum with photos posted on SNS. "I did not think I was ugly, but I would like to be ugly compared to him," he said. He also repeatedly told his troubles by saying, "I get a bad interest." There were even people who hit the back of the head while on the road.

After the broadcast of 'Whatever Ask', Kim Minseo received a lot of interest from netizens, and some Flaming through his SNS "I sue Flaming all! ".

Kim Minseo said in this video, "If you excuse not excuse. If you go back and honestly resemble Park Bo-gum, will not everyone feel better? "He said," You will like all seven people in ten except those who have your own personality. I think I have passed the road. "He then did not post his own posts, which became famous, and said he would like this rumor to be sorted out.

"I didn't post (the post), but I liked it so much. I liked to say that I resembled Park Bo-gum or was handsome, but seven people in the ten were following Park Bo-gum. "So I enjoyed it a little. I honestly enjoyed it, "he said.

"I am not degrading Park Bo-gum. I was not deliberately trying to defamate him. I am innocent."

In addition, he explained the reason why he was following Park Bo-gum's head (hairstyle), favorite clothes, and Halloween costume. "I have been following it, but I am sorry that I did not follow it," he said. "I think I was rash at that time."

Kim Minseo said, "I do not have any idea that I was trying to follow Park Bo-gum on purpose." But after the broadcast, I want to find my charm. So, this is why I take this video without correction in front of me. "He also said," I do not follow the tail of my mouth, but my mouth is slightly up. "I would like to ask you to understand that because you go to an aviation crew academy and practice smiling naturally so that your mouth goes up."

"I will not let you follow Park Bo-gum in the future," he said. "I would like to see Minseo, Kim Minseo, my charm, not the labels of 'second Park Bo-gum' and 'Bobburger' as good images like other ordinary people."

Kim Minseo explained the article that was posted in some online communities recently as a class student like himself. "I want to say that it is not really real," he said. "I do not like to see the video that is wandering around like this and I hate that I really did it or other friends think it is. Please ignore any evidenceless posts or other posts. If you have any more explanations, please contact me. I will explain everything unconditionally. I'm sorry," he said.