Song Yoon-ah, the 48th birthday of Son Ye-jin Song Hye-kyo general appearance ..

His hoodle golden connections focused on Attention as Actor Song Yoon-ah celebrated his 48th birthday.Song Yoon-ah revealed on his Instagram account on Saturday that he had a birthday prize prepared for him by an acquaintance, saying, Thank you, Sister, I love you, all of my people Thank you.Born on June 7, 1973, he spent his 48th birthday with countless gifts and acquaintances.Actor Son Ye-jin, who saw this, expressed his affection and expressed his affection, saying, I should also prepare for our Sister birthday.Also on the 7th day of the birthday, I really appreciate you.It was a day when I was so short of putting my heart in a few lines. Song Yoon-ahs SNS post, which released the gifts, left a lot of top stars reminiscent of the awards ceremony.Actor Song Hye-kyo, who had a lot of friendship with Song Yoon-ah, congratulated him on Happy Birthday to Sister and Kim Hye-soo, Kim Seo-hyung, Kim Hyo-jin, Lee Jung-hyun, Seo Young-hee and Um Ji-won left a comment to celebrate Song Yoon-ahs birthday. I got him.The netizens who watched this celebrated Song Yoon-ahs birthday together and expressed their envy that his colorful network seemed to prove his usual character.Song Yoon-ah, who has a son in 2009 with Actor Seol Kyung-gu and marriage, is scheduled to appear in the JTBC drama Elegant Friends, which will be broadcasted in July.=
His hoodle golden connections focused on Attention as Actor Song Yoon-ah celebrated his 48th birthday.Song Yoon-ah revealed on his Instagram account on Saturday that he had a birthday prize prepared for him by an acquaintance, saying, Thank you, Sister, I love you, all of my people Thank you.Born on June 7, 1973, he spent his 48th birthday with countless gifts and acquaintances.Actor Son Ye-jin, who saw this, expressed his affection and expressed his affection, saying, I should also prepare for our Sister birthday.Also on the 7th day of the birthday, I really appreciate you.It was a day when I was so short of putting my heart in a few lines. Song Yoon-ahs SNS post, which released the gifts, left a lot of top stars reminiscent of the awards ceremony.Actor Song Hye-kyo, who had a lot of friendship with Song Yoon-ah, congratulated him on Happy Birthday to Sister and Kim Hye-soo, Kim Seo-hyung, Kim Hyo-jin, Lee Jung-hyun, Seo Young-hee and Um Ji-won left a comment to celebrate Song Yoon-ahs birthday. I got him.The netizens who watched this celebrated Song Yoon-ahs birthday together and expressed their envy that his colorful network seemed to prove his usual character.Song Yoon-ah, who has a son in 2009 with Actor Seol Kyung-gu and marriage, is scheduled to appear in the JTBC drama Elegant Friends, which will be broadcasted in July.=

His 'hoodle' golden connections focused on Attention as Actor Song Yoon-ah celebrated his 48th birthday.

Song Yoon-ah revealed on his Instagram account on Saturday that he had a birthday prize prepared for him by an acquaintance, saying, "Thank You, Sister, I love you, all of my people Thank You."

Born on June 7, 1973, he spent his 48th birthday with countless gifts and acquaintances. Actor Son Ye-jin, who saw this, expressed his affection and expressed his affection, saying, "I should also prepare for our Sister birthday."

Also on the 7th day of the birthday, "I really appreciate you. It was a day when I was so short of putting my heart in a few lines. "Song Yoon-ah's SNS post, which released the gifts, left a lot of top stars reminiscent of the awards ceremony.

Actor Song Hye-kyo, who had a lot of friendship with Song Yoon-ah, congratulated him on "Happy Birthday to Sister" and Kim Hye-soo, Kim Seo-hyung, Kim Hyo-jin, Lee Jung-hyun, Seo Young-hee and Um Ji-won left a Comment to celebrate Song Yoon-ah's birthday. I got him.

The netizens who watched this celebrated Song Yoon-ah's birthday together and expressed their envy that his colorful network seemed to prove his usual character.

Song Yoon-ah, who has a son in 2009 with Actor Seol Kyung-gu and marriage, is scheduled to appear in the JTBC drama 'Elegant Friends', which will be broadcasted in July.

=