Song Yoon-ah, 'Happy' surrounded by birthday Gift...Kim Hye-soo and Kim Hyo-jin also 'Congratulations Comment'

Actor Song Yoon-ah has released a happy birthday authentication shot.Song Yoon-ah wrote on his Instagram on the 7th, Thank you for your heart, it was a day that was so lacking to put my mind in a few lines.Im sorry I cant put it all in the picture. How can I repay you? Ill never forget the big impression you gave me. I love you.The photo shows Song Yoon-ah, who celebrated his birthday on the 7th, smiling happyly surrounded by bouquets and Gifts received on his birthday Gift.This also led to the celebration of the best actors.Kim Hyo-jin left a comment saying I congratulate you sister, Lee Jung-hyun said,  ~ my sisters birthday is so chukkaku card, and Moon Jung-hee said, Its cool.Our Yoona , Kim Hye-soo also celebrated Song Yoon-ahs birthday, leaving Congratulations .Meanwhile, Song Yoon-ah will appear on JTBCs new gilt drama Elegant Friends scheduled to air on July 10th.
Actor Song Yoon-ah has released a happy birthday authentication shot.Song Yoon-ah wrote on his Instagram on the 7th, Thank you for your heart, it was a day that was so lacking to put my mind in a few lines.Im sorry I cant put it all in the picture. How can I repay you? Ill never forget the big impression you gave me. I love you.The photo shows Song Yoon-ah, who celebrated his birthday on the 7th, smiling happyly surrounded by bouquets and Gifts received on his birthday Gift.This also led to the celebration of the best actors.Kim Hyo-jin left a comment saying I congratulate you sister, Lee Jung-hyun said,  ~ my sisters birthday is so chukkaku card, and Moon Jung-hee said, Its cool.Our Yoona , Kim Hye-soo also celebrated Song Yoon-ahs birthday, leaving Congratulations .Meanwhile, Song Yoon-ah will appear on JTBCs new gilt drama Elegant Friends scheduled to air on July 10th.

Actor Song Yoon-ah has released a happy birthday authentication shot.

Song Yoon-ah wrote on his Instagram on the 7th, "Thank You for your heart, it was a day that was so lacking to put my mind in a few lines. I'm sorry I can't put it all in the picture. How can I repay you? I'll never forget the big impression you gave me. I love you."

The photo shows Song Yoon-ah, who celebrated his birthday on the 7th, smiling happyly surrounded by bouquets and Gifts received on his birthday Gift.

This also led to the celebration of the best Actors. Kim Hyo-jin left a Comment saying "I congratulate you sister", Lee Jung-hyun said, " ~ my sister's birthday is so chukkaku card," and Moon Jung-hee said, "It's cool. Our Yoona ", Kim Hye-soo also celebrated Song Yoon-ah's birthday, leaving" Congratulations ".

Meanwhile, Song Yoon-ah will appear on JTBC's new gilt drama 'Elegant Friends' scheduled to air on July 10th.