'Family.' Yeri Han, bruised, also Lovely

Actor Yeri Han reveals cute charmYeri Han posted a picture on his Instagram on the 8th with an article called Mung.Yeri Han, who is in the public photo, is bruised with his gaze slightly down. This figure attracted attention with a lovely charm.The netizens who responded to this responded that they were too cute, I will use my room today and I saw it in making.Meanwhile, Yeri Han played the role of Kim Eun-hee in the TVN drama (I dont know much) Family. which is currently on air.

Actor Yeri Han reveals cute charm

Yeri Han posted a picture on his Instagram on the 8th with an article called "Mung".

Yeri Han, who is in the public photo, is bruised with his gaze slightly down. This figure attracted attention with a lovely charm.

The netizens who responded to this responded that they were "too cute", "I will use my room today" and "I saw it in making".

Meanwhile, Yeri Han played the role of "Kim Eun-hee" in the TVN drama "(I don't know much) Family." which is currently on air.