Song Yoon-ah, birthday girl surrounded by Gift Song Hye-kyo and Kim Hye-soo "So Congratulations"

Many stars, including Actor Kim Hye-soo, Song Hye-kyo and Uhm Ji-won, celebrated Song Yoon-ahs birthday.On the 7th, Song Yoon-ah posted an article starting with Thank You with sincerity through SNS.It was a day when I was so lacking in putting my mind in a few lines.I will not forget the great impression and love you gave me. Thank you to those who celebrated my birthday.In the public photos, Song Yoon-ah has various gift and cakes received on his birthday, and he is surrounded by flowers and Gifts and gazes at the camera with a happy face.In particular, the posts attracted attention by the top female actors such as Uhm Ji-won, Kim Hyo-jin, Song Hye-kyo, Lee Jung-hyun and Kim Hye-soo.Meanwhile, Song Yoon-ah will appear on JTBCs new gilt drama Elegant Friends scheduled to air on July 10.

Many stars, including Actor Kim Hye-soo, Song Hye-kyo and Uhm Ji-won, celebrated Song Yoon-ah's birthday.

On the 7th, Song Yoon-ah posted an article starting with "Thank You with sincerity" through SNS.

"It was a day when I was so lacking in putting my mind in a few lines. I will not forget the great impression and love you gave me. "Thank You to those who celebrated my birthday.

In the public photos, Song Yoon-ah has various Gift and cakes received on his birthday, and he is surrounded by flowers and Gifts and gazes at the camera with a happy face.

In particular, the posts attracted attention by the top female Actors such as Uhm Ji-won, Kim Hyo-jin, Song Hye-kyo, Lee Jung-hyun and Kim Hye-soo.

Meanwhile, Song Yoon-ah will appear on JTBC's new gilt drama 'Elegant Friends' scheduled to air on July 10.