Son Ye-jin, Song Yoon-ah on her birthday, "I have to make a birthday for my sister."

Seoul=) = Actor Song Yoon-ah expressed his friendship with his friend Son Ye-jin, saying, You have to make it for your birthday.Song Yoon-ah wrote on her Instagram page on the 9th, Youre a sister...thank you.I love you.  All of my people thank you and posted a picture that seemed to be taken on their birthday.The picture shows Song Yoon-ah smiling with a bouquet of flowers; another shows the back of Song Yoon-ah, who is looking at a full-bodied table.In a post by Song Yoon-ah, Son Ye-jin sent a message celebrating his birthday, saying, I should also prepare for my birthday.So Song Yoon-ah responded with a comment I will run and created a warm atmosphere.Meanwhile, Song Yoon-ah will appear on the JTBC drama Elegant Friends, which will be broadcast on July 10th.Son Ye-jin was greatly loved by the role of the main character Yoon Se-ri in the TVN drama Loves Unstoppable last February.
Seoul=) = Actor Song Yoon-ah expressed his friendship with his friend Son Ye-jin, saying, You have to make it for your birthday.Song Yoon-ah wrote on her Instagram page on the 9th, Youre a sister...thank you.I love you.  All of my people thank you and posted a picture that seemed to be taken on their birthday.The picture shows Song Yoon-ah smiling with a bouquet of flowers; another shows the back of Song Yoon-ah, who is looking at a full-bodied table.In a post by Song Yoon-ah, Son Ye-jin sent a message celebrating his birthday, saying, I should also prepare for my birthday.So Song Yoon-ah responded with a comment I will run and created a warm atmosphere.Meanwhile, Song Yoon-ah will appear on the JTBC drama Elegant Friends, which will be broadcast on July 10th.Son Ye-jin was greatly loved by the role of the main character Yoon Se-ri in the TVN drama Loves Unstoppable last February.

Seoul=) = Actor Song Yoon-ah expressed his friEndship with his friEnd Son Ye-jin, saying, "You have to make it for your birthday."

Song Yoon-ah wrote on her Instagram page on the 9th, "'You're a sister...Thank You. I love you. "" All of my people Thank You "and posted a picture that seemed to be taken on their birthday.

The picture shows Song Yoon-ah smiling with a bouquet of flowers; another shows the back of Song Yoon-ah, who is looking at a full-bodied table.

In a post by Song Yoon-ah, Son Ye-jin sent a message celebrating his birthday, saying, "I should also prepare for my birthday." So Song Yoon-ah responded with a comment "I will run" and created a warm atmosphere.

Meanwhile, Song Yoon-ah will appear on the JTBC drama 'Elegant FriEnds', which will be broadcast on July 10th. Son Ye-jin was greatly loved by the role of the main character Yoon Se-ri in the TVN drama 'Love's Unstoppable' last February.