'Evening like this office!'

Song Seung-heon X Seo Ji-hye X Son Na-eun X Lee Ji-hoon X Lee Hyun-jin Hospital Hoon HoonActor Song Seung-heonn released a certification shot with his fellow actors, Drama Ill have dinner with you.Song Seung-heonn posted a picture on his instagram on the 8th with an article called Good Morning.In the public photos, there are images of Song Seung-heon, Seo Ji-hye, Son Na-eun, Lee Ji-hoon, Lee Hyun-jin gathered in the hospital.The netizens who responded to this responded such as Good morning, Be careful about health on a hot day and I will use my room.On the other hand, Song Seung-heonn is appearing on MBC Drama I want to eat with dinner which is currently on air.

Song Seung-heon X Seo Ji-hye X Son Na-eun X Lee Ji-hoon X Lee Hyun-jin Hospital 'Hoon Hoon' Actor Song Seung-heonn released a certification shot with his fellow actors, Drama 'I'll have dinner with you'.

Song Seung-heonn posted a picture on his instagram on the 8th with an article called "Good Morning".

In the public photos, there are images of Song Seung-heon, Seo Ji-hye, Son Na-eun, Lee Ji-hoon, Lee Hyun-jin gathered in the Hospital.

The netizens who responded to this responded such as "Good morning", "Be careful about health on a hot day" and "I will use my room".

On the other hand, Song Seung-heonn is appearing on MBC Drama 'I want to eat with dinner' which is currently on air.