Choo Ja-hyun, Cheong Soon + Dana transformed into a beauty beauty Kim Eun-joo! "I'll see you later!"

Choo Ja-hyun gave a warning, Its a family (though I dont know much).On the 8th, Choo Ja-hyun released a photo taken during his filming through his instagram  and announced the TVN drama (I dont know much), but its a family.On this day, Choo Ja-hyun said, This week is more fun ~ Today is # Family. I will meet you later .In the open photo, Choo Ja-hyun is staring at the camera with a simple smile and caught his eye.On the other hand, Choo Ja-hyun plays the role of Kim Eun-joo, a former patent attorney with a rational and logical character in the TVN drama (I dont know much) but its family: Choo Ja-hyun Instagram

Choo Ja-hyun gave a warning, 'It's a family (though I don't know much)'.

On the 8th, Choo Ja-hyun released a photo taken during his filming through his Instagram and announced the TVN drama '(I don't know much), but it's a family'.

On this day, Choo Ja-hyun said, "This week is more fun ~ Today is # Family. I will meet you later ". In the open photo, Choo Ja-hyun is staring at the camera with a simple smile and caught his eye.

On the other hand, Choo Ja-hyun plays the role of Kim Eun-joo, a former patent attorney with a rational and logical character in the TVN drama '(I don't know much) but it's family': Choo Ja-hyun Instagram