Kim Hye-soo, ma'am This is a clath!...Mask steps are like an Elegance dance.

Actor Kim Hye-soo showed off her glamorous figure.Kim Hye-soo posted two photos on his instagram on the 9th with a message Not today. by youngho kan.It is black and white, but I feel an atmosphere that can not be expressed in words.Kim Hye-soo in the picture steals the gaze of those who see it as if it were dancing. I am just walking with Mask, and an overwhelming aura is emitted.This is Kim Hye-soo Klass.Kim Hye-soo has made her debut as a child and has been a top actor in the entertainment industry for more than 30 years. Recently, she has played the role of a gold medalist on SBS Hiena and completely captured viewers.As the next film, I will meet the audience by choosing the movie The Day I Die.SNS

Actor Kim Hye-soo showed off her glamorous figure.

Kim Hye-soo posted two photos on his instagram on the 9th with a message "Not today. by youngho kan". It is black and white, but I feel an atmosphere that can not be expressed in words.

Kim Hye-soo in the picture steals the gaze of those who see it as if it were dancing. I am just walking with Mask, and an overwhelming aura is emitted. This is Kim Hye-soo Klass.

Kim Hye-soo has made her debut as a child and has been a top actor in the entertainment industry for more than 30 years. Recently, she has played the role of a gold medalist on SBS 'Hiena' and completely captured viewers.

As the next film, I will meet the audience by choosing the movie 'The Day I Die'.

SNS