'EXO No. 1 Father' Chen, Baekhyun Inkigayo' 1st place Encore stage is surprised

Chen (real name Kim Jong-dae) of the group EXO, who recently reported on the news of the daughter, has appeared for a long time.In the SBS music program Inkigayo, which aired on the afternoon of the 7th, Baekhyun crossed the Omai Girl and red puberty and took first place in the first week of June with his solo song Candy.On this day, Baekhyun enjoyed the joy of the first place and took a selfie to leave this moment as a photo.EXO members Chan Yeol, Sehun and Kai also came to the stage and celebrated Baekhyun.Among them, Chen, who announced his name to the public as EXO No. 1 married man, was also caught and robbed his eyes.Netizens are pouring hot reactions to Chen, which has appeared in the CRT for the first time since the marriage and childbirth news.Chen announced the pregnancy of non-entertainer GFriend in January and announced the marriage at the same time.Chen said, There is a GFriend I want to be with for a lifetime. I was worried and worried about what will happen due to these resolutions, but I wanted to communicate a little early so that the members and the company, especially the fans who are proud of me, did.Then, blessings came to me.I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing.I was careful to take the courage because I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about when and how to tell.I am deeply grateful to the members who have been so grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on this news, and I am deeply grateful to the fans who are too much for me. Since then, Chen has been married privately according to his familys doctors, and on April 29, he became a father of a child.Some fans were opposed to Chens surprise announcement, but Chen plans to continue his activities as a member of EXO.
Chen (real name Kim Jong-dae) of the group EXO, who recently reported on the news of the daughter, has appeared for a long time.In the SBS music program Inkigayo, which aired on the afternoon of the 7th, Baekhyun crossed the Omai Girl and red puberty and took first place in the first week of June with his solo song Candy.On this day, Baekhyun enjoyed the joy of the first place and took a selfie to leave this moment as a photo.EXO members Chan Yeol, Sehun and Kai also came to the stage and celebrated Baekhyun.Among them, Chen, who announced his name to the public as EXO No. 1 married man, was also caught and robbed his eyes.Netizens are pouring hot reactions to Chen, which has appeared in the CRT for the first time since the marriage and childbirth news.Chen announced the pregnancy of non-entertainer GFriend in January and announced the marriage at the same time.Chen said, There is a GFriend I want to be with for a lifetime. I was worried and worried about what will happen due to these resolutions, but I wanted to communicate a little early so that the members and the company, especially the fans who are proud of me, did.Then, blessings came to me.I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing.I was careful to take the courage because I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about when and how to tell.I am deeply grateful to the members who have been so grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on this news, and I am deeply grateful to the fans who are too much for me. Since then, Chen has been married privately according to his familys doctors, and on April 29, he became a father of a child.Some fans were opposed to Chens surprise announcement, but Chen plans to continue his activities as a member of EXO.

Chen (real name Kim Jong-dae) of the group EXO, who recently reported on the news of the daughter, has appeared for a long time.

In the sbs music program "Inkigayo", which aired on the afternoon of the 7th, Baekhyun crossed the Omai Girl and red puberty and took first place in the first week of June with his solo song "Candy".

On this day, Baekhyun enjoyed the joy of the first place and took a selfie to leave this moment as a photo. EXO members Chan Yeol, Sehun and Kai also came to the stage and celebrated Baekhyun. Among them, Chen, who announced his name to the public as 'EXO No. 1 married man', was also caught and robbed his eyes. Netizens are pouring hot reactions to Chen, which has appeared in the CRT for the first time since the marriage and childbirth news.

Chen announced the pregnancy of non-entertainer GFriend in January and announced the marriage at the same time. Chen said, "There is a GFriend I want to be with for a lifetime." I was worried and worried about what will happen due to these resolutions, but I wanted to communicate a little early so that the members and the company, especially the fans who are proud of me, did.

"Then, blessings came to me. I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing. I was careful to take the courage because I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about when and how to tell. I am deeply grateful to the members who have been so grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on this news, and I am deeply grateful to the fans who are too much for me. "

Since then, Chen has been married privately according to his family's doctors, and on April 29, he became a Father of a child. Some fans were opposed to Chen's surprise announcement, but Chen plans to continue his activities as a member of EXO.