'Legendary Match' 1-4 loss Seoul Choi Yong-soo coach "I was lacking"

I carry the responsibility of the defeat, I was short.Head coach FCSeoul Choi Yong-soo was calm; FCSeoul lost a 1-4 home matchup against North Jeolla Province Hydeai on Wednesday.The tight 1-1 first half tipped quickly towards North Jeola Province with the start of the second half.Lee Seung-gi scored the winner with a fantastic mid-range shot, and Lee Dong-gook netted the second and third multi-goals of the season.He also said of the replacement of striker Adriano just before the end of the first half, The player showed his strength in training, but I think I was in a hurry.I was not active in the attack and I wrote a first half replacement card. Adriano started, but was replaced by Park Joo-young in the 44th minute.

"I carry the responsibility of the defeat, I was short."

Head coach FCSeoul Choi Yong-soo was calm; FCSeoul lost a 1-4 home matchup against North Jeolla Province Hydeai on Wednesday. The tight 1-1 first half tipped quickly towards North Jeola Province with the start of the second half. Lee Seung-gi scored the winner with a fantastic mid-range shot, and Lee Dong-gook netted the second and third multi-goals of the season.

He also said of the replacement of striker Adriano just before the end of the first half, "The player showed his strength in training, but I think I was in a hurry. "I was not active in the attack and I wrote a first half replacement card." Adriano started, but was replaced by Park Joo-young in the 44th minute.