Park Sung-Kwang, Isol took a picture or "Time with You."

Comedian Park Sung-Kwang also joined the Rup Stargram Big Heat.Park Sung-Kwang posted a picture and a picture of Time with You on his instagram on the 9th day.Inside the picture is a picture of Park Sung-Kwang enjoying tea while drinking tea.Park Sung-Kwang, who is comfortable in a gray hoodie and comfortable, smiles wide as he looks at the camera.Especially, through the phrase time with you, you can guess that Park Sung-Kwang is with someone.As I have recently been with my wife Isol in Sangmangmong, I can guess as Lupstargram.Meanwhile, Park Sung-Kwang is currently appearing on SBS Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest - You Are My Destiny with his wife Isol.The two delayed marriage ceremony to August due to the aftermath of the new corona virus infection (Corona 19).
Comedian Park Sung-Kwang also joined the Rup Stargram Big Heat.Park Sung-Kwang posted a picture and a picture of Time with You on his instagram on the 9th day.Inside the picture is a picture of Park Sung-Kwang enjoying tea while drinking tea.Park Sung-Kwang, who is comfortable in a gray hoodie and comfortable, smiles wide as he looks at the camera.Especially, through the phrase time with you, you can guess that Park Sung-Kwang is with someone.As I have recently been with my wife Isol in Sangmangmong, I can guess as Lupstargram.Meanwhile, Park Sung-Kwang is currently appearing on SBS Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest - You Are My Destiny with his wife Isol.The two delayed marriage ceremony to August due to the aftermath of the new corona virus infection (Corona 19).
Comedian Park Sung-Kwang also joined the Rup Stargram Big Heat.Park Sung-Kwang posted a picture and a picture of Time with You on his instagram on the 9th day.Inside the picture is a picture of Park Sung-Kwang enjoying tea while drinking tea.Park Sung-Kwang, who is comfortable in a gray hoodie and comfortable, smiles wide as he looks at the camera.Especially, through the phrase time with you, you can guess that Park Sung-Kwang is with someone.As I have recently been with my wife Isol in Sangmangmong, I can guess as Lupstargram.Meanwhile, Park Sung-Kwang is currently appearing on SBS Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest - You Are My Destiny with his wife Isol.The two delayed marriage ceremony to August due to the aftermath of the new corona virus infection (Corona 19).

Comedian Park Sung-Kwang also joined the 'Rup Stargram' Big Heat.

Park Sung-Kwang posted a picture and a picture of "Time with You" on his instagram on the 9th day.

Inside the picture is a picture of Park Sung-Kwang enjoying tea while drinking tea. Park Sung-Kwang, who is comfortable in a gray hoodie and comfortable, smiles wide as he looks at the camera.

Especially, through the phrase "time with you", you can guess that Park Sung-Kwang is with someone. As I have recently been with my wife Isol in 'Sangmangmong', I can guess as 'Lupstargram'.

Meanwhile, Park Sung-Kwang is currently appearing on SBS 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest - You Are My Destiny' with his wife Isol. The two delayed marriage ceremony to August due to the aftermath of the new corona virus infection (Corona 19).