TIRIR Yubin Lee, SNS Love Live! EXO Baekhyun Fan and Apple of Tears Tears

Lee posted a long article on his instagram on the 9th, I sincerely apologize for the misunderstandings that occurred through Love Live! last night and the mistakes I made.Lee said, I have come to me for a few months and started with a product story, and I have been emotionally expressing it because someone who has left an indiscreet evil that touches my family. Love Live!I sincerely apologize to those who would have been uncomfortable when I saw the broadcast. Earlier, Lee was controversial on the 8th, referring to the existing TIRTIR customers and the fans of EXO Baekhyun, a TIRTIR model, through Instagram Love Live!Baekhyuns fans are called fans and made remarks that discriminate against existing customers.It is also known that he apologized with tears by turning on the broadcast again with Love Live!Lee said, I will try not to have ambiguous boundaries between fans and customers. Please refrain from writing unpleasant articles by referring to fans of new models.Please know that they are all customers like us. Meanwhile, TIRIR selected EXO Baekhyun as its exclusive model in April.

Lee posted a long article on his instagram on the 9th, "I sincerely apologize for the misunderstandings that occurred through Love Live! last night and the mistakes I made."

Lee said, "I have come to me for a few months and started with a product story, and I have been emotionally expressing it because someone who has left an indiscreet evil that touches my family." Love Live! I sincerely apologize to those who would have been uncomfortable when I saw the broadcast. "

Earlier, Lee was controversial on the 8th, referring to the existing TIRTIR customers and the fans of EXO Baekhyun, a TIRTIR model, through Instagram Love Live! Baekhyun's fans are called 'fans' and made remarks that discriminate against existing customers. It is also known that he apologized with tears by turning on the broadcast again with Love Live!

Lee said, "I will try not to have ambiguous boundaries between fans and customers." "Please refrain from writing unpleasant articles by referring to fans of new models. Please know that they are all customers like us. "

Meanwhile, TIRIR selected EXO Baekhyun as its exclusive model in April.