Park Sol-mi reveals photo of daughter Seo Yul-i..."I'm precious."

Actor Park Sol-mi has released a photo taken by her daughter, Seo Yul Yang.Park Sol-mi said in his Instagram on the 9th day, I am a mother and I have a picture or two of my photo album filled with pictures of children. I grew up and I have had a lot of time.Even if it does not come out beautifully, it seems to be the eyes of our children. One day in June, sunset and a picture was released.The photo is taken by Seo-yul Yang, who is taking a picture of Park Sol-mi. Park Sol-mi in the photo is smiling brightly with glasses.Meanwhile, Park Sol-mi has two daughters, Seo-il, and Seo-ha, who marriage with Actor Han Jae-suk in 2013.

Actor Park Sol-mi has released a photo taken by her daughter, Seo Yul Yang.

Park Sol-mi said in his Instagram on the 9th day, "I am a mother and I have a picture or two of my Photo album filled with pictures of children." "I grew up and I have had a lot of time. Even if it does not come out beautifully, it seems to be the eyes of our children. One day in June, sunset "and a picture was released.

The photo is taken by Seo-yul Yang, who is taking a picture of Park Sol-mi. Park Sol-mi in the photo is smiling brightly with glasses.

Meanwhile, Park Sol-mi has two daughters, Seo-il, and Seo-ha, who marriage with Actor Han Jae-suk in 2013.